I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I was wating for a good morning BJ and more and didnt get it :p
I know exactly what you mean.
Rest assured, it's getting there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I say "Rush" in quotes, because in truth, it took F forever to get Leslie to give the MC a simple handjob. Progress on Leslie is moving at a snail's pace.

However, saying that, I don't want to appear hateful, because I am not. Instead, it's making me want to see Leslie getting her brains blasted out by the MC even more. :LOL:

Reactions: VOYEUR

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Let's see.

It's not:

- Sam, she has small tits.
- Bex, she has a darker complexion.
- Leslie, she has bigger tits.
- Amira, she has a darker complexion, bigger tits.
- Brenda, she has a darker complexion, smaller tits.
- Sofia, she has a brown-er complexion, bigger tits.
- Mae, she has a darker complexion, bigger tits.
- Ashley, she has smaller tits.
- Brandy, we would have seen her hair.
- Lilith, she has a redish complexion, and even in human form her tits are massive.
- Susy, she a brown-er complexion.
- Tammy, she has a brown-er complexion.
- Angelina, her tits are massive.
- Dolly, her tits are massive.
- Maria, she has bigger tits.
- Candy, she has a brown-er complexion, massive tits.
- Ysabella, we would have seen her black hair.
- Sabrina, she has nipple piercings.
- Ariana, her nipples have a darker color to them.
- Calliope, she has a darker complexion, smaller tits.
- Chiwa, she has a darker complexion.
- Oluchi, she has a darker complexion.
- Gabbi, she has no tits.
- Lucia, she has a slightly brown-er complexion.
- Sifa, she has a brown-er complexion.
- Sunny, she has bigger tits.
- Babs, ain't no way in hell it's babs.
- Grace, she has bigger tits, and has nipple piercings.

It could be:

- Kristine - Fat chances we see her naked in next update. I'm leaning on 20% chances.
- Cassie - Maybe she caught MC and Brandy doing it at her apartment. I'm leaning on 40% chances.
- Hannah - It could be, her stumbling on the MC doing a girl in the toilets. I'm leaning on 10% chances.
- Yumi - I guess the MC could be doing a girl in class or in toilets, and she stumbled on MC. I'm leaning on 30% chances.
It's Leslie

JJadams

May 25, 2017
I know exactly what you mean.
Rest assured, it's getting there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I say "Rush" in quotes, because in truth, it took F forever to get Leslie to give the MC a simple handjob. Progress on Leslie is moving at a snail's pace.

However, saying that, I don't want to appear hateful, because I am not. Instead, it's making me want to see Leslie getting her brains blasted out by the MC even more. :LOL:
If there is no Leslie BJ in the next update, I'm gonna be very disappointed... but will have a great time anyway

Reactions: Arrow124 and I.S H

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
If there is no Leslie BJ in the next update, I'm gonna be very disappointed... but will have a great time anyway
next update is focused on brenda...You will most likely expect it on the next family update (maybe) The story is 10/10 so better not to rush it

but who knows.. i could be wrong

Reactions: CoconutBayBro

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Isn't Cassie next family update. We just barely missed out on sex with her last time
I mean we did get a lot of progress with cassie and brandy on the previous family update. Maybe the focus will be with Ashley due to her finding that thing on the website.These are just speculations anyways.

Only the mighty bread team knows

Reactions: FlyerReady

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Anyone know how often this developer updates his game?
I'm talking about time, how long does it take usualy for an update to drop.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/10/22

Short post today - obviously no progress as I was rehabbing my messed up shoulder this past week. There's still some pain but I'm having regular physical therapy starting this week (had 2 appts last week as like an intake/evaluation thing) and I am going to do a test run at some point today, trying to draw for just 20-30min and then see how it feels.

I'll keep everyone in the loop of course, and thank you to those of y'all who've reached out and offered advice/support, it's been super frustrating for me to not be working but you guys have helped me a lot.

- Breadman
ProgressLog15.jpg

Jul 1, 2023
the year is 2030. demon deals is in v1.9.5 after finishing the 45th swap between fam and random characters. Last update Ashley was almost naked, but in other news the harem with every other woman has produced our 27th baby (the first two of which are currently tied for 2nd in the update poll; they're technically family though so we don't know if we will see them naked in 2042 or giving prolapsed anus birth this time next year) and breadman has introduced another 7 side characters of slightly differentiating proportions and skin color to keep the train going.:HideThePain:

Dec 12, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/10/22

Short post today - obviously no progress as I was rehabbing my messed up shoulder this past week. There's still some pain but I'm having regular physical therapy starting this week (had 2 appts last week as like an intake/evaluation thing) and I am going to do a test run at some point today, trying to draw for just 20-30min and then see how it feels.

I'll keep everyone in the loop of course, and thank you to those of y'all who've reached out and offered advice/support, it's been super frustrating for me to not be working but you guys have helped me a lot.

- Breadman
View attachment 3025470
Feel better

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Hi guys don't want to sound rude is there any other games similar to this (2d and great animations) as it seems the update is going to take some more time than expected. As always health comes first. So while we wait for the great update are there any games similar to this.
Get better bread we are all hoping for a speedy recovery

Reactions: Aceazrah

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
the year is 2030. demon deals is in v1.9.5 after finishing the 45th swap between fam and random characters. Last update Ashley was almost naked, but in other news the harem with every other woman has produced our 27th baby (the first two of which are currently tied for 2nd in the update poll; they're technically family though so we don't know if we will see them naked in 2042 or giving prolapsed anus birth this time next year) and breadman has introduced another 7 side characters of slightly differentiating proportions and skin color to keep the train going.:HideThePain:
that is why DDeals is better than SSaga not abandoned until 2030 and random characters impregnated before main characters like Jenny or Diane

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes