BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Counts probably gonna reach out to this first, but can I ask what happened to your shoulder if you may?
My wife was super sick at the start of the month and I missed time to take care of her, then I pushed super hard to catch up and overworked it. It went back and forth for a bit where I thought it was getting better but then I went too hard on it again (it was a full day of drawing then a 2hour stream on top of it) and I woke up the next day with it being basically unusable. I took a week off to rest it and have gotten into physical therapy for it and am getting better and back to making progress on this thing

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
My wife was super sick at the start of the month and I missed time to take care of her, then I pushed super hard to catch up and overworked it. It went back and forth for a bit where I thought it was getting better but then I went too hard on it again (it was a full day of drawing then a 2hour stream on top of it) and I woke up the next day with it being basically unusable. I took a week off to rest it and have gotten into physical therapy for it and am getting better and back to making progress on this thing
That happened to me before after I overdid it writing. Your health (and your wife's) comes before the update, man. Take care :coffee:

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/10/29

Finally, a bit of movement! I know it looks like a small jump, but keep in mind that the way I calculate progress for Art is by event, not number of images - this little sliver represents me finishing Leslie's content and over 50 new images in itself.

My shoulder is still a nagging, if more manageable, issue for me and I'm still limiting the time I'm working while it's bothering me. I'm attending 3/week physical therapy for it and it's helping, my hope is that I'm back at full health/speed/streaming soon but it all depends on if I can continue to improve and not be a stupid ass and injure myself again. So TBD I guess haha

I don't think I'll be able to stream tomorrow, which sucks as I was looking forward to the Halloween stream, it was a great one last year, but I'll see if I can do something on theme, maybe this weeks bracket doodles or a warm-up drawing or something? Anyways, thanks for sticking with me, hope y'all have a great week!

- Breadman
View attachment 3043829
So, what caused the shoulder damage?

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Sorry to hear that man. Sending good vibes your way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

roro108

Jul 27, 2017
We hope your wife is doing better bro

• Red Heart

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
From last week (and a couple from earlier that I missed posting)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 13, 2022

Thank you very much!

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

God! I love Sam!

iGrimme

Dec 30, 2020

The Level of Jumping in the Arianna vs the Linnets Match needs to be Studied

"Now its a 3-On-1" Type Shit

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes