tokenZwc

Jul 15, 2020
Hi. Hello. My gallery portal is not working. What's the matter?
Character says: "Huh... nothing"
The game is completely completed. Can anyone post a 100% save for the latest version? I tried searching, but only came across saves for older versions

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi. Hello. My gallery portal is not working. What's the matter?
Character says: "Huh... nothing"
The game is completely completed. Can anyone post a 100% save for the latest version? I tried searching, but only came across saves for older versions
If you're playing on PC I can take a look at your save

So how many versus matches left?
including this current week, there's one more 2nd round contest, 2 semi-finals, and then the final round, so 5 total

here's an example bracket from before it started up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: arigatogyro

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hope sam and her girlfreind are i this together lol you know a two for one sell. that's the best of both worlds right there.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Sort of curious. How is the interactions handled since the order of who gets their part up to vote. Like what happens if Sam gets chosen before her girlfriend

Aug 25, 2017
Sort of curious. How is the interactions handled since the order of who gets their part up to vote. Like what happens if Sam gets chosen before her girlfriend
She'll get a full character arc like Sabrina or Brenda, and then if Bex gets voted in, she'll get one of her own as well. Eventually, they'd get their bonus events together, perhaps something more, we don't know.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
From last week (and a couple from earlier that I missed posting)!

Sam Wins.Well stryker-mortal-kombat.gif

jackaljacktm

Sep 18, 2019
When the character shows his dick to Angelina the game gets stuck. I've tried compatibility patch too but nothing changed

Edit: I've just pass stuck before passing last diolog box i choose auto and fast and done

drud

Aug 29, 2017
How do you get the camera for the park jogger? Only the hidden cam is sold in the store for me and she doesnt want to talk.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes