Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
Tbh I do think it might be better if Bread did get someone else to do the background art. It would be less stressful for them and make things move easier. As it seems to be the thing which is causing the most problems for them.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Tbh I do think it might be better if Bread did get someone else to do the background art. It would be less stressful for them and make things move easier. As it seems to be the thing which is causing the most problems for them.
Who says it is causing BreadManGames the most problem? Not BreadManGames - at least not in this thread. Has he or Zakko or GhostMoth said as such in their discord or on their streams or in SubscribeStar?

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Who says it is causing BreadManGames the most problem? Not BreadManGames - at least not in this thread. Has he or Zakko or GhostMoth said as such in their discord or on their streams or in SubscribeStar?
Doesn't matter who's causing problems. I don't know the art situation either. I'm just pointing out that it's smart to hire help at this point, for whatever area where doing so might be a huge boon. It's not even about update time, but Bread's going to burn out at this rate. Less stress, more streams, higher engagement, more time to connect with other artists. Either way idc, and the team knows the situation way better than we do, I just typed out in case Bread thought he was saving on costs and that's where I disagree. Bread & team are among the most competent adult gaming teams but if you're pushing yourself to the point of injury that's called diminishing returns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FlyerReady

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
> Access the thread to see big balongdoinging tits and ass.
> Instead seeing a crapload of wall text too much walltextian to me to even read or care about it.
> Realise that's a cycle here.
> Dispair.
All of the walls of text are just from that one guy who... seems angry about something. Not sure what, I am not reading that wall of text

Sep 12, 2023
All of the walls of text are just from that one guy who... seems angry about something. Not sure what, I am not reading that wall of text
I did. tldr in spoiler in case you really dont care
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the first time he shares his tragic story. Probably not the last.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Doesn't matter who's causing problems. I don't know the art situation either. I'm just pointing out that it's smart to hire help at this point, for whatever area where doing so might be a huge boon. It's not even about update time, but Bread's going to burn out at this rate. Less stress, more streams, higher engagement, more time to connect with other artists. Either way idc, and the team knows the situation way better than we do, I just typed out in case Bread thought he was saving on costs and that's where I disagree. Bread & team are among the most competent adult gaming teams but if you're pushing yourself to the point of injury that's called diminishing returns.
You might say "idc" but your history in this thread shows a person who does care - very much - about when updates will come out and how much content will be in those updates.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So are the .png's in the picture folder unviewable by design?
When I extract the zip no .png in the pictures folder works, every other subfolder in the img folder is fine though.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So are the .png's in the picture folder unviewable by design?
When I extract the zip no .png in the pictures folder works, every other subfolder in the img folder is fine though.
No. Something is fouled on your end. All PNGs are visible on my computer for v0.5.5:
1699438907388.png

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
Even then, the suggestion of passing jobs to another person willing to work on this project might not be the most efficient way and at worst could be risky hazard to the devs. If that said person isn't co-operative and causes miscommunication, things could lead to bad turn for the devs and also the process of the game itself

It also doesn't help that there are some people who just needlessly vent out their frustations by resorting to a wall text consisting of their full-scale meltdown (that guy was insane lol)

Like the devs said it is what it is until they find their groove so at the moment, best we could do is just support them while we wait :whistle:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Versus + Victory Doodles from last week!

The new poll - Sam vs Sifa, is up now on substar and the ko-fi chat on Discord, and new teaser art coming up tomorrow!

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
At this point. Feel it may come down to the sisters and linnet clan. Since people wouldn't pass up the chance at multiple.

Anyway feel the update may come out December.

Reactions: Styloctopus

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
I did. tldr in spoiler in case you really dont care
Not the first time he shares his tragic story. Probably not the last.
Why does this thread attract so many of these idiots. Like don't get me wrong most people here are pretty reserved and don't say stupid stuff. But it seems we get a new dumbass ever few weeks.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes