Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/11/5

Small jump but a decent week of work, I completed the rough art for Brenda's two biggest events, timed everything out in the editor, and added in a ton of Brenda's animations (both in her story and the repeatable events). I've started her final art but not enough to account for it here and I'm expecting, if everything goes well, to make some decent progress this coming week.

Gonna try to stream tomorrow, the Title Art(!) for Brenda's update at 5PM PST. Keep in mind we just had our time change, so it might be off by an hour, but you can always check the event schedule on Discord.

Anyways, hope all is well with you, I'm feeling better all the time and can finally feel some momentum being built again, which is great. Keep an eye out this week for new warm-up doodles, poll art, and the teaser!

- Breadman
ProgressLog17_post.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ow yea big butty teacher going to have a ride and other stuff make her happy get good grades and she be like heres your good grade and thin she rides again lol.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/11/5

Small jump but a decent week of work, I completed the rough art for Brenda's two biggest events, timed everything out in the editor, and added in a ton of Brenda's animations (both in her story and the repeatable events). I've started her final art but not enough to account for it here and I'm expecting, if everything goes well, to make some decent progress this coming week.

Gonna try to stream tomorrow, the Title Art(!) for Brenda's update at 5PM PST. Keep in mind we just had our time change, so it might be off by an hour, but you can always check the event schedule on Discord.

Anyways, hope all is well with you, I'm feeling better all the time and can finally feel some momentum being built ageeain, which is great. Keep an eye out this week for new warm-up doodles, poll art, and the teaser!

- Breadman
View attachment 3063001
Remember when I said it would be out in February in July and the dev flipped out. Sorry just can't resist being a little bit of an asshole. If it wasn't for the shoulder injury then who knows. Considering Bread scheduled the Title Art stream tonight he probably thought he'd be done mid-November. But it's looking like February now.

Every update interval gets longer but the art improves in turn. The problem is that he's doing all the art plus the bulk of the rest of the work completely solo. I'm not an artist, but I imagine hiring someone to do something like background art would help relieve the burden.

Do it alone, save on cost. But you also make less. More help -> less stress & injuries -> more bonus art and greater update speed -> more hype and retention -> more money. If it's not about costs but a personal preference that's an even greater reason to consider it.

lorri555

May 9, 2021
Remember when I said it would be out in February in July and the dev flipped out. Sorry just can't resist being a little bit of an asshole. If it wasn't for the shoulder injury then who knows. Considering Bread scheduled the Title Art stream tonight he probably thought he'd be done mid-November. But it's looking like February now.

Every update interval gets longer but the art improves in turn. The problem is that he's doing all the art plus the bulk of the rest of the work completely solo. I'm not an artist, but I imagine hiring someone to do something like background art would help relieve the burden.

Do it alone, save on cost. But you also make less. More help -> less stress & injuries -> more bonus art and greater update speed -> more hype and retention -> more money. If it's not about costs but a personal preference that's an even greater reason to consider it.
Yes it got delayed.... But i dont think its coming in February. IMO the update wil come this year

Reactions: BreadnNetorare
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes