BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Uh maybe next time. Feel she'll do better when the groups are out.

Also is Val not in these polls?
Val isn't a focus girl, she won't get an update. In the future there will be 'bonus events' that folks can vote on for extra stuff with completed girls, and Val will be a part of that with Sabrina

Reactions: FakoSIL

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
You might say "idc" but your history in this thread shows a person who does care - very much - about when updates will come out and how much content will be in those updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look through the history of my posts concerning this matter. I was anxious for 0.5.5, but ever since it came out I've stated numerous times I don't care. Regardless, there shouldn't be an effort to question my character and motivations to avoid addressing a well thought out point.

In fact as the only user person in the whole community who has said January/February '24 as the release date for 0.6 it gives my advice some credibility. If my advice is not feasible, or dumb, then that's that. I don't see how me being anxious for update times last year is relevant.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Even then, the suggestion of passing jobs to another person willing to work on this project might not be the most efficient way and at worst could be risky hazard to the devs. If that said person isn't co-operative and causes miscommunication, things could lead to bad turn for the devs and also the process of the game itself

It also doesn't help that there are some people who just needlessly vent out their frustations by resorting to a wall text consisting of their full-scale meltdown (that guy was insane lol)

Like the devs said it is what it is until they find their groove so at the moment, best we could do is just support them while we wait :whistle:
Fair enough. As I said, I don't know the intricacies. I'm just saying to spend more to delegate more to do more with less stress. Background art was just an example.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Look through the history of my posts concerning this matter. I was anxious for 0.5.5, but ever since it came out I've stated numerous times I don't care. Regardless, there shouldn't be an effort to question my character and motivations to avoid addressing a well thought out point.

In fact as the only user person in the whole community who has said January/February '24 as the release date for 0.6 it gives my advice some credibility. If my advice is not feasible, or dumb, then that's that. I don't see how me being anxious for update times last year is relevant.
I knew you would bring up "look through the history..." Dude, I didn't have to look up shit, I read them shortly after every single time you posted them, I've been active in this thread that entire time - helping people with game questions, tech questions, posting speedrun playthroughs, etc.

You're placing a lot of importance on yourself. Sure it may be Jan/Feb. It may be December, it may be March (also months you have prophesized in the past). Four months is a wide berth, and likely to be correct. Anyone looking at past performance could predict November - January for a possible date range - as it has taken about 4-6 months for each release, lately, on average.

Anxious is one thing. But you've shown a bit more than anxiety. Anyway, dude, chill and let BreadManGames do what he do the way he want to do what he do. If he wants anyone's advice... I doubt' he'll hesitate to ask.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I knew you would bring up "look through the history..." Dude, I didn't have to look up shit, I read them shortly after every single time you posted them, I've been active in this thread that entire time - helping people with game questions, tech questions, posting speedrun playthroughs, etc.

You're placing a lot of importance on yourself. Sure it may be Jan/Feb. It may be December, it may be March (also months you have prophesized in the past). Four months is a wide berth, and likely to be correct. Anyone looking at past performance could predict November - January for a possible date range - as it has taken about 4-6 months for each release, lately, on average.

Anxious is one thing. But you've shown a bit more than anxiety. Anyway, dude, chill and let BreadManGames do what he do the way he want to do what he do. If he wants anyone's advice... I doubt' he'll hesitate to ask.
Am I being gaslighted? This feels like that meme or hazing ritual where people go "dude calm the fuck down!" and increasing the tension to fuck with a guy who's totally calm. If you're serious, then if speculating on release and armchair advice causes you to be that emotional and irate, I'll cease. I don't need to upset anymore online crazies lol.

Reactions: BeaAndNessa
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes