Aug 25, 2017
Am I being gaslighted? This feels like that meme or hazing ritual where people go "dude calm the fuck down!" and increasing the tension to fuck with a guy who's totally calm. If you're serious, then if speculating on release and armchair advice causes you to be that emotional and irate, I'll cease. I don't need to upset anymore online crazies lol.
You're not speculating on the release, at least not in good faith. You're popping in here every few months to smugly demand credit for accidentally being right (which by the way, you aren't yet), and then playing the victim when people rightfully get annoyed.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
You're not speculating on the release, at least not in good faith. You're popping in here every few months to smugly demand credit for accidentally being right (which by the way, you aren't yet), and then playing the victim when people rightfully get annoyed.
Something that i dont get as well is that regardless if the release is delayed, we are still being informed by the devs and it will eventually be released anyways. Yall who are impatient need to go touch some grass fr

Reactions: FlyerReady

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
In fact as the only user person in the whole community who has said January/February '24 as the release date for 0.6 it gives my advice some credibility.
Guessing a release date doesn't make you a project management guru. Especially since:

a) Successfully predicting a two-month window for a near-future, closely-tracked event isn't impressive, and
b) Your prediction may yet turn out to be wrong.

If my advice is not feasible, or dumb, then that's that. I don't see how me being anxious for update times last year is relevant.
No, I imagine you don't. To help you out: It suggests you have a tendency to false alarms.

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
People should calm the fuck down.

I for one expect the next release mid 2025 because I am a waitgigachad and if its coming any earlier I will scream scamdev for literally no reason other than to stir up shit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Dont know what to do next, this is my progression.

Went to the waterfalls, clicked every single statue. 1699652826400.png

Also, i assume is just a UI thing. did all the events with mom and sis but the quests dont update, i'm prob to the end of the content with both right? Already called Ashley once, just to be clear.

1699652888105.png
1699652904499.png

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
current pace is February 2024. Better bet is March.
July 9th, 2023.

Guessing a release date doesn't make you a project management guru. Especially since:

a) Successfully predicting a two-month window for a near-future, closely-tracked event isn't impressive, and
b) Your prediction may yet turn out to be wrong.

No, I imagine you don't. To help you out: It suggests you have a tendency to false alarms.
It's not impressive. That's the point. Anyone could just see the pace of the game's development after the first week. Breadman's team thought I was being an asshole (which I am) and unrealistic (which I am not). If Bread & co had the expectation it would be out by then, then I would have nothing to say. That's the entire point. They are very competent, professional and disciplined. But they are failing their own deadlines by a margin of 40% (title art stream this week, they thought december at most) and stressing themselves out in the process.

I'm not taking "credit" for guessing it right (the only person to by the way), I'm using it as proof that this outcome was obvious from the get-go. I'm just a fan with an outsider's perspective that's willing to say something. I am not attacking the team. They are amazing at their job. You can find me annoying. No problem. I'm just saying something to the team in case they've never heard it before. If I was off-base I don't think I would get this emotional reaction.

Updates once a year would honestly be fine if we got great increase in art quality and animation, more streams and doodles, just so Breadman wouldn't have to put as much pressure on himself amd burn out. That's what I'm worried about.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Dont know what to do next, this is my progression.

Went to the waterfalls, clicked every single statue. View attachment 3076539

Also, i assume is just a UI thing. did all the events with mom and sis but the quests dont update, i'm prob to the end of the content with both right? Already called Ashley once, just to be clear.

View attachment 3076541
View attachment 3076543
for the statue, if you've done Angelina's full quest when you go to the statues you should automatically be taken to the next part of that quest. Lemme know if you have and it's not. the rest of the quests you're looking at are in the 'Complete" tab, meaning they're not active and you've done everything for them so far.

anybody know what happened to pixelcarto and his awesome fanart?
I think Pixelkatto just got super busy with irl work, which is good as I think they got a job as a visual artist. Very happy for them but do hope we get more art from them someday!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does that mean I need to use the camera on the phone somehow to progress with her?
Who are you replying to? Who is the "her" you are talking about? It would help if you used the "REPLY" button to the post you are responding or be more specific in your question.

But here - I sent your question to the Magic 8-Ball, which offers as valuable advice as we can give at this time:
1699780112977.png
Good luck.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
Limited my visit to this thread for months as I feel the developer is slowing down progress by inserting meaningless characters in mid story resulting in delayed delivery of updates.lame excuses are given when latest update is delayed by previous ones.

Somehow Art also suffered in latest update.leslie don't look sexy to me.also her progress compared to first updates is bare minimum.despite this game being entering into year of inauguration.

I know this post will be targeted by supporters but you can't turn blind eye to the points i mentioned above knowingly are true.

I am sorry for these are my personal opinions if it hurt any.Hod

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress log - 2023/11/12

Glad that what I said last progress log was right haha, a decent little bump this past week. We'll see if I can keep the pace up, as November continues on I got some irl family stuff I'll be working around but I'm trying to put all the time I can healthily do so in right now.

Chibi emote stream tomorrow, gonna do 9-11 (never forget) AM PST tomorrow as I got physical therapy at 11:30. Other than that, might have another warm-up drawing Tuesday, will definitely have new Versus/Victory doodles on Wednesday, and keep an eye out for the new teaser art on Thursday. Have a great week, y'all!

- Breadman
ProgressLog18_post.jpg

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes