OmegaZone

Jan 19, 2021
Getting to Leslie's office causes a weird selfie screen to popup. Can't get rid of it. Any ideas?

Going there on a different day fixed the issue.

Last edited:

blackless

May 25, 2019
the year is 2030. demon deals is in v1.9.5 after finishing the 45th swap between fam and random characters. Last update Ashley was almost naked, but in other news the harem with every other woman has produced our 27th baby (the first two of which are currently tied for 2nd in the update poll; they're technically family though so we don't know if we will see them naked in 2042 or giving prolapsed anus birth this time next year) and breadman has introduced another 7 side characters of slightly differentiating proportions and skin color to keep the train going.:HideThePain:
In the rate of 2 updates a year, thats not so far off reality LOL

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
I tried playing the game in joiplay it works but every fucking 20 seconds a loading screen ( buffering) occurs it fucking stays there for 7 seconds and then I can play the game it happens whenever I go to some new place in the game or any other conversation happens and its very annoying. From 20 minutes i played 5 minutes was just the loading.

Like this
Screenshot_2023-10-29-15-13-50-738_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

So does anyone knows how to fix this ?

Also I tried playing in Android but there also this loading thing exists though it lasts like 4 seconds but it's there. And also the apk in just not full screen. Screenshot_2023-10-29-13-42-44-707_com.breadmangames.demondeals.jpg
Like this it looks just bad.

If anyone knows how to fix this it will be a big help thanks.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DanDanFollowill

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I tried playing the game in joiplay it works but every fucking 20 seconds a loading screen ( buffering) occurs it fucking stays there for 7 seconds and then I can play the game it happens whenever I go to some new place in the game or any other conversation happens and its very annoying. From 20 minutes i played 5 minutes was just the loading.
Can't really help ya with 3rd party stuff, try asking the creators of Joiplay.
Also I tried playing in Android but there also this loading thing exists though it lasts like 4 seconds but it's there. And also the apk in just not full screen.
Like this it looks just bad.
I see you asked the same on our Discord server, so I'll just paste the same reply here:
That's because our current canvas size is not in the standard 16:9 format. That's just how it looks, currently. Will it be changed? Maybe in the future.
As for the loading spinner, that only pops up if the device can't load stuff fast enough for a seamless transition. That'll change from device to device, depending on how powerful they are.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2023/10/29

Finally, a bit of movement! I know it looks like a small jump, but keep in mind that the way I calculate progress for Art is by event, not number of images - this little sliver represents me finishing Leslie's content and over 50 new images in itself.

My shoulder is still a nagging, if more manageable, issue for me and I'm still limiting the time I'm working while it's bothering me. I'm attending 3/week physical therapy for it and it's helping, my hope is that I'm back at full health/speed/streaming soon but it all depends on if I can continue to improve and not be a stupid ass and injure myself again. So TBD I guess haha

I don't think I'll be able to stream tomorrow, which sucks as I was looking forward to the Halloween stream, it was a great one last year, but I'll see if I can do something on theme, maybe this weeks bracket doodles or a warm-up drawing or something? Anyways, thanks for sticking with me, hope y'all have a great week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog16_post.jpg

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can't really help ya with 3rd party stuff, try asking the creators of Joiplay.

I see you asked the same on our Discord server, so I'll just paste the same reply here:
That's because our current canvas size is not in the standard 16:9 format. That's just how it looks, currently. Will it be changed? Maybe in the future.
As for the loading spinner, that only pops up if the device can't load stuff fast enough for a seamless transition. That'll change from device to device, depending on how powerful they are.
Thanks the loading has stopped in the apk one but still in the joiplay one

Thanks though

Reactions: Zakko
Dec 12, 2020
Progress Log - 2023/10/29

Finally, a bit of movement! I know it looks like a small jump, but keep in mind that the way I calculate progress for Art is by event, not number of images - this little sliver represents me finishing Leslie's content and over 50 new images in itself.

My shoulder is still a nagging, if more manageable, issue for me and I'm still limiting the time I'm working while it's bothering me. I'm attending 3/week physical therapy for it and it's helping, my hope is that I'm back at full health/speed/streaming soon but it all depends on if I can continue to improve and not be a stupid ass and injure myself again. So TBD I guess haha

I don't think I'll be able to stream tomorrow, which sucks as I was looking forward to the Halloween stream, it was a great one last year, but I'll see if I can do something on theme, maybe this weeks bracket doodles or a warm-up drawing or something? Anyways, thanks for sticking with me, hope y'all have a great week!

- Breadman
View attachment 3043829
Counts probably gonna reach out to this first, but can I ask what happened to your shoulder if you may?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes