Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/01/07

New Year, decent jump! Keep in mind this is like 10 days worth of progress with the holiday so it's not like I got this done in just a week haha

I got 2 events left, one should be manageable and the other is looking like the last big-ish one, don't expect me to wrap everything up in a week but we're getting there and I'm looking forward to getting a release date to y'all soon! Hope y'all are doing well so far in '24, I'll have a new teaser up on Thursday!
ProgressLog25_post.jpg

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/01/07

New Year, decent jump! Keep in mind this is like 10 days worth of progress with the holiday so it's not like I got this done in just a week haha

I got 2 events left, one should be manageable and the other is looking like the last big-ish one, don't expect me to wrap everything up in a week but we're getting there and I'm looking forward to getting a release date to y'all soon! Hope y'all are doing well so far in '24, I'll have a new teaser up on Thursday!
View attachment 3242002
Soon™ :love:

Sep 1, 2017
Hey I'm new to the game but I'm stuck on the quest for Ashley. The quest log says to call Ashley on weekend but there is no option to call Ashley outside of home. For the first time the event started on its own but for the 2nd time it's not working.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey I'm new to the game but I'm stuck on the quest for Ashley. The quest log says to call Ashley on weekend but there is no option to call Ashley outside of home. For the first time the event started on its own but for the 2nd time it's not working.
you need to be outside your apartment on the weekend, she'll call you then

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Thank you, I completely forgot to mention it's fanart.
No worries! At first with your comment, I was thinking that even in the sports episode, she didn't wear the jersey and shorts, so I was suffering a panic attack/mandela affect moment, wondering if I misremembered or one of the later total dramas had that(and thinking it'd be too explicit for even Adult Swim), so I went looking. Then I looked back at the pic here and saw the artist's signature and it clicked, which is why I responded as I did.

I also apologize if I came off as snappy or snarky about it, rereading my own comment I felt I may have come across as short or unpleasant. My intent was just to mention that while Total Drama, it was a fanart piece.

Reactions: Turkis
Feb 16, 2019
I just put that up as a response to Brenda being the focused in the next update of the game. A little joke. I mean if this inspires Breadman to make fanart of that said situation of Brenda in a basketball uniform dribbling with her ass cheeks. I’ll say “neat.”

Reactions: darksideboneless
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes