KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Really liked this, amazing how it drew me in with very unique art, good story, different characters you want to care about (and get into) well except for Candy whose "putting in her place" moment was nicely done. Can't wait to see more with Morticia and Gomez...uh Val and Greg.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So... next update is gonna be a big one, right? Accounting how much time it's been since the last one
It will probably be about a similar amount of content as either of the last two updates. Give or take. Could be a little more... could be a little less. Either way, the developer will make it free for everyone to play after 5 days exclusivity to certain tiers of their subscribers.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

GhostMoth

Lead Writer of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Dec 6, 2022
Really liked this, amazing how it drew me in with very unique art, good story, different characters you want to care about (and get into) well except for Candy whose "putting in her place" moment was nicely done. Can't wait to see more with Morticia and Gomez...uh Val and Greg.
Sabrina's arc was really fun.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I don't give estimates on release dates ahead of time, but really you're fine either way. I am close to the next update so it's whether you want like 8 hours of content at once when .06 is out or like 7-ish now and an hour-ish later

EDIT: didn't see that Morado had already responded, his answer is better than mine haha

Ish a bit more than twice a year, perhaps. At best.

-Only putting that out there to challenge you, mate. The funds are there. Step it up.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes