Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
does the game have an ingame guide? I HATE having to look outside the game for an idea of what to do break immersion a lot of the times
It's an RPG game... it has an in game quest journal that almost hand-holds players who possess a modicum of common sense.
Here's a copy-paste from our Discord FAQ:

When do I know that I've completed everything in the update?
Your journal, accessed via the J key or in the menu, will tell you about any active quests you still have left. If it says everything is completed, you are done. There's very little content that won't be added to your journal automatically:
  • Interacting with Arianna in the park—the one running around the fountain in the morning—will add her quest.
  • Collectibles: Espectra Comics can be found around the world.

Reactions: BreadManGames

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
there should be 3 waves of enemies that spawn in that combat, you're saying that after the combat nothing happens or that you're able to leave the area and that's messing it up somehow? Either way, I would either reload from before the combat and try to go through the whole thing in one go and see if that works, and if not either toggle combat off and don't deal with it or send your save here and lemme see what's up with it
Luckily the Autosave was just before the combat and that worked ok, my other one was a save just after the enemies and before going back inside the house where it automatically sent me back outside but no enemies appeared as I had already gone through the waves. If it helps, attached it.

Thanks!

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Luckily the Autosave was just before the combat and that worked ok, my other one was a save just after the enemies and before going back inside the house where it automatically sent me back outside but no enemies appeared as I had already gone through the waves. If it helps, attached it.

Thanks!
Nice, the issue is from saving it mid-event and then exiting/restarting as it would pick up mid event. If reloading worked for you then it should be all good, glad you got through it

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice, the issue is from saving it mid-event and then exiting/restarting as it would pick up mid event. If reloading worked for you then it should be all good, glad you got through it
Makes sense, though I tend to save at places where I think I have hit a good point. Have to be more careful here.

Loving this overall, art is hot, and I like the pace of corruption.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Should I play it now or wait for the next update? Any news on when we gonna get a new update?
If you are playing on anything except android - you can go ahead and play the current content. Every new release comes with a preloaded save in slot 50 starting at new content - except for android version. Also, you can transfer old saves over to new releases (as long as you know how to prep the save selections, first) - again, except for android version. So anything you enjoy prior to the next release you do not have to redo, unless you want to enjoy it again.

As for when update... Soon™. The development team makes no prediction until they are quite sure they can hit a date they state - usually the week of the release or one week prior to that. Players shouldn't attempt to predict, themselves, for it only sets up unfounded expectations... and if predictions are made in thread by players sometimes other players take that as gospel and when those predictions come and go, they hold it against the development team.

Each Sunday, the progress log is copy/pasted here by the development team from their official communication channels (SubscribeStar, Discord). The latest: #9,014

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Should I play it now or wait for the next update? Any news on when we gonna get a new update?
I don't give estimates on release dates ahead of time, but really you're fine either way. I am close to the next update so it's whether you want like 8 hours of content at once when .06 is out or like 7-ish now and an hour-ish later

EDIT: didn't see that Morado had already responded, his answer is better than mine haha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
probably next month, it was suposed to come last year but here we are
Thank you for proving my prior post. Never did any of the development team make any established prediction when this update was supposed to come out, just continued progress reports and status updates. Players made their own predictions - even when repeatedly told they should not.
Players shouldn't attempt to predict, themselves, for it only sets up unfounded expectations... and if predictions are made in thread by players sometimes other players take that as gospel and when those predictions come and go, they hold it against the development team.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes