MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
I find it funny how a lot of people complain during mid/early development process but are eager for a "hero" to come to their rescue when its released.... i would also admit that i am not a supporter myself however i know that it is not within my right to complain at the pace as i am not contributing anything to the team financially whatsoever.

Still, great game team breadman and thanks for still working unlike other developers who give up midway.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
If everyone followed your advice, then none of these games would ever get made. You think they are going to make their first game FOR FREE, or the first half of it? And fuck off with the bones comparison, that guy is a total grifter.
Most Dev's don't actually start making a decent amount of money until they have a good amount of content in their games (IE they get to around the halfway point). Those Dev's end up falling into two categories; they either go on and finish their game, then moving on to a new game; or they get lazy and milk their supporters.

Rarely does a game blow up and get the Dev rolling in money early on in development before they really have a good amount of content, but that's usually because there's something that caught the attention of people on here, like high quality art, renders and animation. And sadly a good portion of those games end up just fizzling long before the Dev's get to the halfway point.

Valagost

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Most Dev's don't actually start making a decent amount of money until they have a good amount of content in their games (IE they get to around the halfway point). Those Dev's end up falling into two categories; they either go on and finish their game, then moving on to a new game; or they get lazy and milk their supporters.

Rarely does a game blow up and get the Dev rolling in money early on in development before they really have a good amount of content, but that's usually because there's something that caught the attention of people on here, like high quality art, renders and animation. And sadly a good portion of those games end up just fizzling long before the Dev's get to the halfway point.
And then there are those that finish their game and still don't make much :cool:

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
And then there are those that finish their game and still don't make much :cool:
This is 100% true. Most of those Dev's usually just walk away, or in a few cases they only had interest in making that one game from the start and are satisfied with what they've done. Gotta respect those Dev's though.

jakefun99

Jun 14, 2021
If I buy the 10$ membership I can get the game today? Or I need the 31 days that is mentioned in subscribestar? :0

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
I find it funny how a lot of people complain during mid/early development process but are eager for a "hero" to come to their rescue when its released.... i would also admit that i am not a supporter myself however i know that it is not within my right to complain at the pace as i am not contributing anything to the team financially whatsoever.

Still, great game team breadman and thanks for still working unlike other developers who give up midway.
Im actually a supporter

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaximusCryo

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
If I buy the 10$ membership I can get the game today? Or I need the 31 days that is mentioned in subscribestar? :0
#9,249
There's no need to worry about the 31-day 'Trust Period', anyone subscribing at the specified tier will have access to the latest 3 posts.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes