Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Demon Deals [v0.06 Beta] [Breadman Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Reuploaded. If you downloaded before my last edit you need to redownload, sorry. Also it is possible that this version is not compatible with joyplay as its now unencrypted, and I was told it has problems with that + Joiplay before.

Win [477 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

el3ees

May 6, 2020
Is the save slot 50 a completed update of 0.06? All the quests are complete and no quests are available

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
It's always a mixed feelings when you see new updates for these games, you're happy it still going and you get excited for the new update until you open to realize that very little content was added. It always makes me wonder how does it takes this long for this little amount of content? Well then again my opinion comes based on zero knowledge on how to make a game like this, it's basically a rant from a frustrated fan of the game... My advice is to be patient and wait for the public version to be released.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
It's always a mixed feelings when you see new updates for these games, you're happy it still going and you get excited for the new update until you open to realize that very little content was added. It always makes me wonder how does it takes this long for this little amount of content? Well then again my opinion comes based on zero knowledge on how to make a game like this, it's basically a rant from a frustrated fan of the game... My advice is to be patient and wait for the public version to be released.
you finished the update? how long?

AzureSea

Jun 26, 2017
It always makes me wonder how does it takes this long for this little amount of content? Well then again my opinion comes based on zero knowledge on how to make a game like this, it's basically a rant from a frustrated fan of the game...
Yeah, this is one of those deceptively complex things that always trips people up. VN style games have a high asset requirement that slows production down a lot compared to gameplay-focused/text based games. Art bottlenecks are really common and the primary source for delays by indie devs in this arena. Especially in cases like this game, where the quantity of art is so high.

If I were to make a suggestion without seeing the code, I'd put in more events that don't require new art, such as repeatable date style scenes that use existing assets. Of course, this is only if the programmer and writer have the bandwidth to actually create and add those, which is a dubious claim without more information on the development process.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes