asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Hmm before the compression there is though. Yeah something went wrong with encrypting them again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like they have a different encryption for the sound files.
Can you share a save file before the sound problem?
there u go,just go into building and skip some dialogues

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I used the save file from 0.05 but I don't see any new quests? Does is it not work with those saves?

AzureSea

Jun 26, 2017
I used the save file from 0.05 but I don't see any new quests? Does is it not work with those saves?
it does. You trigger the brenda missions by going to english class (you can skip other classes by just walking into her class), and Leslie's content by going to sleep on a saturday night.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok I must be dumb. I loaded the save 50. I look at quests, nothing there. I go home and sleep, thinking that maybe something will trigger, nothing does.
What am I doing wrong?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Download stopped by chrome, dangerous file detected.
Dangerous != Malicious
This is a security feature in Google Chrome that will block certain types of files from being downloaded, such as ZIP files with unknown content.
Chrome is warning you that this type (a zip file) could potentially maybe contain a virus. They don't know because they didn't check.
Just click on "download anyways". and then toss it into virustotal.com

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
the hero is here!

MEGA

password: IfYouEnjoyedThisUpdatePleaseConsiderSupportingTheDeveloperBreadmangames
Odd, it does not show any new quests in the quest log. so I have no idea what is new / what to do.
I guess I am waiting for the actual release instead of the beta.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes