Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I must be doing something wrong then, for being in development for 3 years already the ammount of content is a joke. A demo at best, I played about 2 hours and I'm at school the first time, so far all I've got is a couple of blowjob scenes and one fucking scene with Suzy or whatever her name is ( The white haired latina ) in the changing stall of the clothes shop. That's it, my quest log says "That's all for this update" and I can't leave the school or do anything else there.
Well, unless you downloaded an extremely older version of the game, you're doing something wrong! Cause there's way more content than that. If you've downloaded the .06 beta, the new content revolves around the big booty but small chested ebony teacher Brenda. You'll have to check the journal for hints on how to move forward though.

Reactions: FakoSIL and Filos

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone give me the link to download the game?
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.5.5.1 Public): MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
First page

KingAgamemnon

Aug 7, 2022
Rip, i dunno if its an issue with the update or what, but i entered the family home and went upstairs and now my game is unresponsive

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
So was this update worth the (practically) year wait? Will probably skip if it really only adds content for a single person.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
I must be doing something wrong then, for being in development for 3 years already the ammount of content is a joke. A demo at best, I played about 2 hours and I'm at school the first time, so far all I've got is a couple of blowjob scenes and one fucking scene with Suzy or whatever her name is ( The white haired latina ) in the changing stall of the clothes shop. That's it, my quest log says "That's all for this update" and I can't leave the school or do anything else there.
FB_IMG_1696472102850.jpg

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Nope, not yet. The family updates are on .5, and Bread is making the family a slow burn corruption. On one hand, it's very nice to watch the mom, sister, aunt and cousin being corrupted slowly but steadily. Losing their morality and inhibitions. On the other hand, we all just want to watch them fall and give in already!

But at this point, I feel it would be anti-climatic if Bread dropped the slow burn and slapped it in.
I guess but we should had at least fucked the cousin by now. After what happened in her last scene. I ain't forgiving dev for that. lol

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Nope, not yet. The family updates are on .5, and Bread is making the family a slow burn corruption. On one hand, it's very nice to watch the mom, sister, aunt and cousin being corrupted slowly but steadily. Losing their morality and inhibitions. On the other hand, we all just want to watch them fall and give in already!

But at this point, I feel it would be anti-climatic if Bread dropped the slow burn and slapped it in.
Game going for almost two and a half years.... so what's the good/bad then about the game in your view? Feels like another of these (5+ years before complete) games that are becoming the norm more and more these days...

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes