BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Not sure if anyone else has gotten to this point of the new content but Ive experienced a bug on the weekend beach date with the English teacher. You go scuba diving and click on different points of interest but after two points there nothing else to click on. I'm guessing this spot at this ship is the third one to continue this scene at this ship but there nothing to click so you get stuck here with nothing visible or clickable around. Wondering if anyone else has experienced as well. View attachment 3347527
you need to click on the crab

Reactions: HZHeycon
Dec 3, 2020
So this is at 471 pages, but this is the first time I'm seeing it while searching for mind control. Does that mean it's not a significant element in the game, or is it just something people forgot to tag until now? For the record, stuff like unnatural, magical corruption falls under the umbrella of "mind control", but it's hard to search for on this site because the "corruption" tag is given to any game that includes people becoming sluttier for mundane reasons.
Right now, it's not mind control so much as limited suggestive influence.

At various times in the story, the MC will pyschically "lean on" a person to get them to come around to an idea they're already considering without taking control or hypnotizing them. For instance, if someone is trying to talk themselves out of something they kind of wanna do anyway, the MC will give them a little "push" and they will take things a step further. Or if he's arguing with someone, and he tells them to fuck off with the little pyschic push, they'll blink and go "forget this" and leave. He's never overtly taking control of them but "molding" them at key points to make decisions that set them on a track toward other decisions. He can never make a person act completely out of character. The resistance a lot of characters have makes the slow burn feel authentic.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
It's not great for devs that betas are leaked, I learned that. more when they release public version. but this is a pirate site after all i guess.

Reactions: densittie

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I guess but we should had at least fucked the cousin by now. After what happened in her last scene. I ain't forgiving dev for that. lol
Na man, that happens in every tv show/movie where cousins are about to bang. Always someone interrupting the kissin cousins.

Game going for almost two and a half years.... so what's the good/bad then about the game in your view? Feels like another of these (5+ years before complete) games that are becoming the norm more and more these days...
The problem is the game is hand drawn, by one artist. Even if he's not going full animation for the scenes, it still takes a lot of effort. Not to mention trial and error in figuring out how the scenes should be drawn. And you have to finish writing the scenes first before you can even begin to draw them.

Also, you forget that he wasn't working on the game full time when he first started it. It took about a year before he reached the point where he could quit his day job and focus on this full time. Than he also had an accident where he injured his drawing hand/wrist and couldn't draw for a few months.

Also a lot of hand drawn games take years to finish. Another hand drawn game, Urban Demons by Nergal (aka Naughty Underworld) took around 5 years to finish. It also depends on how big the game will get. Will Bread continue to add more women for the MC to eventually corrupt? Or will he cut back on introducing new women unless it's absolutely necessary for the plot? Will we bang every woman? Or will he cut some content so he can fast track finishing the game?

Right now a lot of people are satisfied with how things are. But what about the future? Who knows. Maybe Bread will push out updates faster after this one? Maybe not. The only thing we can do is just watch and wait.

If you're not happy with how things are going, just don't support the game.

sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
Na man, that happens in every tv show/movie where cousins are about to bang. Always someone interrupting the kissin cousins.

The problem is the game is hand drawn, by one artist. Even if he's not going full animation for the scenes, it still takes a lot of effort. Not to mention trial and error in figuring out how the scenes should be drawn. And you have to finish writing the scenes first before you can even begin to draw them.

Also, you forget that he wasn't working on the game full time when he first started it. It took about a year before he reached the point where he could quit his day job and focus on this full time. Than he also had an accident where he injured his drawing hand/wrist and couldn't draw for a few months.

Also a lot of hand drawn games take years to finish. Another hand drawn game, Urban Demons by Nergal (aka Naughty Underworld) took around 5 years to finish. It also depends on how big the game will get. Will Bread continue to add more women for the MC to eventually corrupt? Or will he cut back on introducing new women unless it's absolutely necessary for the plot? Will we bang every woman? Or will he cut some content so he can fast track finishing the game?

Right now a lot of people are satisfied with how things are. But what about the future? Who knows. Maybe Bread will push out updates faster after this one? Maybe not. The only thing we can do is just watch and wait.

If you're not happy with how things are going, just don't support the game.
That dude nergal ghosted his supporters for months while still getting paid lmao. He kinda started it all tho many devs copied his plot one way or another.

yopi’erre

Jul 7, 2021
This is my favorite game and i appreciate all the work the devs have put into so far, i understand this is not the only thing they put their time into they have lives outside of the game just wish after 8 months we got more than basically 2 scenes with leslie other than that great update once again.

Reactions: jaredforks

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Its very well written so far, will we pound brenda the teacher this update? Any other characters we get nasty with besides brenda and mom this update?

AzureSea

Jun 26, 2017
Its very well written so far, will we pound brenda the teacher this update? Any other characters we get nasty with besides brenda and mom this update?
Update is a bunch of scenes (the whole storyline) for Brenda, and one extra long scene with repeatable elements for Leslie. The Leslie scene could be considered 2-3 actual scenes depending on how you look at it.

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Update is a bunch of scenes (the whole storyline) for Brenda, and one extra long scene with repeatable elements for Leslie. The Leslie scene could be considered 2-3 actual scenes depending on how you look at it.
Thanks looking forward to playing through

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes