Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Update is a bunch of scenes (the whole storyline) for Brenda, and one extra long scene with repeatable elements for Leslie. The Leslie scene could be considered 2-3 actual scenes depending on how you look at it.
Thanks looking forward to playing through

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.5.5.1 Public): MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
First page
legend

eloveboot

Feb 26, 2020
How come we didn't wait for the 16 or 17th like what we knew when it would be publically released it would've had dev support and less bugs than the beta version and now the devs seem dishearten by the piracy. This is one of the devs I know that actively interact with this community like that I don't understand the need for a hero with them compared to bones

Reactions: MrMax and densittie

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
That dude nergal ghosted his supporters for months while still getting paid lmao. He kinda started it all tho many devs copied his plot one way or another.
Uhhh... no, he didn't. He had announced beforehand he was putting UD and the other game he was working on at the time on hiatus (don't remember why). He also paused payments to his Patreon during that time, but also encouraged people to unsubscribe. But he was back in like 8 months working and finished both games.

I'm curiously interested in the "clones" of his work if you can share them.
The plot of Urban Demons is pretty generic. A boy gets into a serious accident, on the brink of death makes a deal with a demon to survive. And then uses his new found demonic powers to fuck a lot of busty babes. That's like half the storylines of games that deal with the supernatural on here.

Biseinen

May 25, 2022
Quality artwork and writing this update, skipped all the battles. I like that the pictures were focused on more this update and the little minigames were ok.

Quite a lot of work done, impressive for a 3-4 month update, I know that there were extenuating circumstances that caused this update to come out late, hopefully it's resolved. Honestly I'm surprised at just the amount of people who are willing to keep donating at $10-$20 a month for 9 months, still cheaper than a real baby I guess XD

Art 9/10
Story 8/10
Time Delay 3/10

Update Overall 6.5/10

Game Overall 10/10

Reactions: Mr.Sagar

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
This update was solid, feels like Brenda's story took longer than Sabrina's to complete but it was written pretty well, Leslie's content this batch has probably been my favorite by far. Was expecting something new with the Angels since last time was so demon focused and we do see Calliope early on.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes