no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
was there a new scene with Ashely? when i left the apartment MC called her but i feel like i did this already (maybe im wrong). there isnt a quest update for it and i cant find her at the store she said to meet at.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Game going for almost two and a half years.... so what's the good/bad then about the game in your view? Feels like another of these (5+ years before complete) games that are becoming the norm more and more these days...
I mean it's literally easy money. The only one that should be blamed are those fanatics fans who keep spoiling devs eventhough devs rarely make worthy progress.

NicholasGurr

Dec 15, 2023
I must be doing something wrong then, for being in development for 3 years already the ammount of content is a joke. A demo at best, I played about 2 hours and I'm at school the first time, so far all I've got is a couple of blowjob scenes and one fucking scene with Suzy or whatever her name is ( The white haired latina ) in the changing stall of the clothes shop. That's it, my quest log says "That's all for this update" and I can't leave the school or do anything else there.
Common glitch. You went to the school too early. You gotta wait til you're driven there before going in. Your only choice now is to load an earlier save or restart entirely.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So this is at 471 pages, but this is the first time I'm seeing it while searching for mind control. Does that mean it's not a significant element in the game, or is it just something people forgot to tag until now? For the record, stuff like unnatural, magical corruption falls under the umbrella of "mind control", but it's hard to search for on this site because the "corruption" tag is given to any game that includes people becoming sluttier for mundane reasons.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I mean it's literally easy money. The only one that should be blamed are those fanatics fans who keep spoiling devs eventhough devs rarely make worthy progress.
I got screeched at in another thread about a game in development for five years (with no end in sight) by diehards for the game asking the same sort of question. People will freak out if you just want to clarify if a game is being dragged out by a dev or not even if its a genuine question and you're interested in the game.

This game looks like my kind of thing yuge booba/thicc, so I'm going to check it out (was going to take a peek last update anyhow) but its a bummer when a game doesnt have much to show for the time its been "developed"

Reactions: jaredforks

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
Hi I have this error when I start the game:

Error
Failed to initialize graphics.

how can I solve this?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes