Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Same request. Saves and also do we finally get some action with the best girl? VAGINAL PENETRATION to clarify.

Dec 7, 2018
1 very long scene with Leslie, and lots of Brenda content.
I must be doing something wrong then, for being in development for 3 years already the ammount of content is a joke. A demo at best, I played about 2 hours and I'm at school the first time, so far all I've got is a couple of blowjob scenes and one fucking scene with Suzy or whatever her name is ( The white haired latina ) in the changing stall of the clothes shop. That's it, my quest log says "That's all for this update" and I can't leave the school or do anything else there.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
So can you fuck the Mom or any of the family members yet?
Nope, not yet. The family updates are on .5, and Bread is making the family a slow burn corruption. On one hand, it's very nice to watch the mom, sister, aunt and cousin being corrupted slowly but steadily. Losing their morality and inhibitions. On the other hand, we all just want to watch them fall and give in already!

But at this point, I feel it would be anti-climatic if Bread dropped the slow burn and slapped it in.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes