kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
The game is good but man...when i use the save of the last version, the quest log is ALWAYS blank, its hard to just play the new part like this

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The game is good but man...when i use the save of the last version, the quest log is ALWAYS blank, its hard to just play the new part like this
It's blank because there's nothing else to do in the beginning than going to english class. Once you did that 3-4 times, other side-stuff will happen automatically. It's not much though.

MagnumDonger

Feb 20, 2020
I'm having an issue completing the chores when i first get into Brenda's Apartment. I can do the laundry and put the books in the donation box just fine, but the plant I am supposed to water is in the corner between two couches and i cant reach it when i click on it. Maybe I am missing something though.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I'm having an issue completing the chores when i first get into Brenda's Apartment. I can do the laundry and put the books in the donation box just fine, but the plant I am supposed to water is in the corner between two couches and i cant reach it when i click on it. Maybe I am missing something though.
You have to stand as close as you can to the plant (the last tile in the middle between both couches), face down and just hit enter. The detection event is placed on the bottom couch.

aggrodisco

Oct 31, 2019
Open Terminal then type "chmod -R a+x " without quotes and make sure to have a space after the x, then drag the Game.app into the terminal window so it adds the full path to the app location and press enter.

Move Game.app to your Applications folder and then either hold down control when trying to launch it or type "sudo spctl --master-disable" into terminal to disable Gatekeeper.
That worked!! You're a wizard

JolaZZ23

Jul 28, 2021
In this new update, who knows how to water Miss Brenda's plants? When I go to her apartment and do some chores for her, I'm stuck on how to water her plants, because she won't let me.

fuzzybrackets

Jan 10, 2021
A lot of people are looking a gift horse in the mouth with this game. You know how rare it is for a developer of this kind of game to drop a finished story arc in a single update, at this quality of art and writing? An arc that involves organic development and believable relationship building, no less, that intertwines with multiple other characters, that has ups and downs and twists and turns? And one that resolves in a complete and satisfying way?

Adult games that put this kind of effort almost always utterly gas out (a few immediately come to mind), so its amazing theres people in this thread going "this is really underwhelming, this is just a demo". Breadman and his team are unicorns in adult gaming, devs that reliably deliver quality and quantity. Sheesh.

Last edited:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
A lot of people are looking a gift horse in the mouth with this game. You know how rare it is for a developer of this kind of game to drop a finished story arc in a single update, at this quality of art and writing? An arc that involves organic development and believable relationship building, no less, that intertwines with multiple other characters, that has ups and downs and twists and turns? And one that resolves in a complete and satisfying way?

Adult games that put this kind of effort almost always utterly gas out (a few immediately come to mind), so its amazing theres people in this thread going "this is really underwhelming, this is just a demo". Breadman and his team are unicorns in adult gaming, devs that deliver reliably deliver quality and quantity. Sheesh.
This is like the second finished story arc. So yeah, they are pretty much ''unicorns'' when talking about adult game devs.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes