nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
And that's a problem, how?

I think you forget one thing about Leslie and Breadman Games...
https://f95zone.to/search/342744006...c[thread]=97458&c[users]=breadmangames&o=date
Nope, didn't forget, and don't have a problem. It's his game, and I'm very happy with how things are going for now.

I just think that little switch in main girl department could fresh things up. Of course I talk about things that could be implemented in like 3-4 years. It will be what it will be

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado
Apr 23, 2018
I gotta say I really liked all the Brenda content she was one of my favorites, but I really like all the characters actually. I hope I see more with Cassie though, or the Doctor Maria chick.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can I not play the new update with my old save ?
You should be able to do so on anything but mobile, if you know what your doing (creating a false save, renaming the old save to the name of the false save, replacing it, etc)...

Or you can simply use the save that already comes with the new version (in slot 50) which starts directly after the end of the previous update (v0.05.5.x).

Sp3ktr117

Apr 29, 2022
I just downloaded the game and started a new playthrough. But when I go to try to save it I get an error that simply says "unable to save" does anyone now how to fix this?

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
How to solve this problem without using the 50 save slot? This quest also blocks Brenda's "Put the book down" quest.
luse mtool to launch the game make sure your outside the cafe go to variables select katie (97) set it to 0 then when you enter the second katie dissapaers and you get the dialogue of it being your first time in there and not knowing who katie is

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Previous page has a solution. #9,611 - the post directly prior to you commenting on one of my posts.
i saw it man :/
Both saves are after I talked to her so im fucked till another workaround can happen
i dont feel like starting over since ive already done so much

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i saw it man :/
Both saves are after I talked to her so im fucked till another workaround can happen
i dont feel like starting over since ive already done so much
upload a copy of your latest save in a zip.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes