meshmiso

Jul 9, 2017
Dear BreadMan,

I played DD for the 1st time with version 5.5 and was waiting to see the new version before leaving a comment.

I would like to say that I find this game truly exceptional! Everything is perfect: a very interesting story, fun gameplay, especially with the mini battles, well-developed characters (in every sense of the word hehe), and beautiful graphics.

Being a "Big Ass Man", I couldn't help but appreciate this update with Brenda and the presence of Cassie.

I've ejaculated more than once while playing your game, and because of you, I've given myself an auto facial!

I just remained slightly instasifait because of a scene. We couldn't see the MC putting his tongue in Brenda's asshole. I so wanted to see the scene from the other angle and see the MC devouring Brenda from behind!

If I may make a suggestion for the future, I'd at least do a scene where Cassie slightly dominates the MC. She could give him a facesitting or a 69 but she's the one in control and squishes him with her huge buttocks while he devours Candice's asshole and pussy from behind. If you ever create a scene like this, I'll definitely cum! Hoping we'll get a good view from behind!

Anyway, thanks and congratulations for this game! Good luck with the rest and you're doing great!
"I've ejaculated more than once while playing your game, and because of you, I've given myself an auto facial!" lex.png

Carnage999

Dec 31, 2023
In my opinion there should be atleast one sex scene with Leslie every update,new positions every new update instead slow burn.

sully26

Apr 30, 2020
i dont know whats going on with my save.. but im at the part where ashley jumps out of her bed in her room and the game just stops doing anything. theres an animation of stars in the bottom left corner that are moving but nothing happens

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone know where to find Espectra #2? It's the only one I don't have. I got the one from the comic shop, the mall from the recent update, and I think Diablo Burger was one location (Or maybe I'm wrong?). Help would be greatly appreciated :)

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
I’m stuck at this Quest where we have to put Brenda’s Books in Mall and Library,It’s not proceeding even after completing that task.
the coffee shop near the hospital needs soom books too. easy to miss in a quick skim i had to reread the quest to get it right

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i am stuck under water with brenda. i have clicked 2 places , whats next ?
Read the task journal. It tells you that you need three encounters. You have to encounter a rock, a shell, and a crab.

See speed-run video of new content if you have further questions: #9,583

Lixxxxxxxxxx

Jul 16, 2023
Can someone help me I started a new save and just got done with the brenda at the movies quest and it says go to enlgish class tomorrow but when I do nothing happens?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone help me I started a new save and just got done with the brenda at the movies quest and it says go to enlgish class tomorrow but when I do nothing happens?
When you have the MC go to VU - it is Thursday, right? That would be the "tomorrow" the journal speaks of. If it is not, reload the save you made directly after the MC wakes up the day after the movie night. It will be Thursday then and you should be able to continue.
See speed-run video of new content starting at 45:30, if you have problems: #9,583

Reactions: Lixxxxxxxxxx

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Leslie is the "final boss" of the game, in terms of sexual intimacy. Your suggestion could be considered the antithesis of successful game design.
Maybe "final boss" of half the game. She will be fully bangable in like 7-8 updates and after that we will have like 10 more updates. Maybe Ashley will have more focus later on, since her storyline is moving at slower pace than other family members.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes