Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe "final boss" of half the game. She will be fully bangable in like 7-8 updates and after that we will have like 10 more updates. Maybe Ashley will have more focus later on, since her storyline is moving at slower pace than other family members.
You are correct about Leslie's content arc - Breadman Games has stated time and again that the initial consummation for Leslie is around the v0.10 to v0.12 marks (8 to 12 updates from now). However, that initial consummation doesn't end the varying acts of intimacy with Leslie. It's only the beginning. It's not even her final form.

As for Ashley, interesting take.

Reactions: FakoSIL

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The amazing of content in this update was amazing.
Such massive huge content that jiggles in your hands, and is too big to cup.
Seriously, there is tons of it.

Reactions: Ruvu

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Does anyone know what variable to change in order to bypass the bug introduced to Sabrina's storyline?
To skip the hardlock on the Cup a Feel quest

Reactions: alerionhun

Yare Daze

Aug 11, 2022
Two Katies in Cupa. When the mini game of serving customers start, you are blocked by the body double, preventing continuation of Brenda's quest and Sabrina's quest.
View attachment 3349808
View attachment 3349805
I'm having the exact same problem, no matter which save I load this problem still persists, is there a fix I missed in the thread or will we just have to wait for Breadmans update?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Full save
Wait - what do you mean by full save? You have it listed as file50. That's the save that comes from the developer with Demon Deals at the new content for every version they release.

If you mean that you are providing a full save of everything - old and new content - to 100% completion at the end of v0.06, then you should name it something completely different so as not to overwrite the save provided by the developer. I mean, you have 49 other slots to choose from - it makes no sense to choose the one that will perpetually used by the developer.

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know what variable to change in order to bypass the bug introduced to Sabrina's storyline?
To skip the hardlock on the Cup a Feel quest
Solution I just tried is reloading an old save. In that old save I made sure not to meet the girl there before the quest started and also to go there the next day after first getting the quest and checking it out.

Reactions: Count Morado

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Wait - what do you mean by full save? You have it listed as file50. That's the save that comes from the developer with Demon Deals at the new content for every version they release.

If you mean that you are providing a full save of everything - old and new content - to 100% completion at the end of v0.06, then you should name it something completely different so as not to overwrite the save provided by the developer. I mean, you have 49 other slots to choose from - it makes no sense to choose the one that will perpetually used by the developer.
Could be for the android version but I could be wrong

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Well you're in for a treat because he is doing family stuff next. He switches between family and side characters with each update. My guess is a sister focus next.
Hopefully you’re right and it’s Ashley (seems logical). I’m eagerly waiting for some 3some content too (Aunt + cousin would be incredible)

Reactions: FakoSIL

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
it gives me an error when i start the game it says error failed to initialize graphics can somebody please help ?
1707839643597.png
https://f95zone.to/search/342715543/?q=initialize+graphics&t=post&c[thread]=97458&o=date
1707839753535.png
Bottom line is, make sure your OS and all drivers are up to date (particularly your video driver) and that you have a reasonably recent OS (Windows 10 or newer, Mac whatever or newer, etc). If you're on Windows and using 8 or 7 (or anything even earlier), it's past time to look at moving forward. If all else fails, use the Compatibility Patch found in OP.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
You are correct about Leslie's content arc - Breadman Games has stated time and again that the initial consummation for Leslie is around the v0.10 to v0.12 marks (8 to 12 updates from now). However, that initial consummation doesn't end the varying acts of intimacy with Leslie. It's only the beginning. It's not even her final form.

I never said that after v0.10 there won't be new scenes with her. She will get content in .5 parts, and Ashley will take her place. I think that makes more sense pacing wise, because if things stay the way they are now, by the end of games Leslie will have like 100 scenes.

AzureSea

Jun 26, 2017
I’m stuck at this Quest where we have to put Brenda’s Books in Mall and Library,It’s not proceeding even after completing that task.
I think there were 3 locations you needed to put the books: the mall, the library, and cuppa feel. Then you go to English class again

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Solution I just tried is reloading an old save. In that old save I made sure not to meet the girl there before the quest started and also to go there the next day after first getting the quest and checking it out.
I see. Sadly not an option, I'm playing on a new PC (no saves) and so went for a full playthrough.
Every other quest was OK, that's the only one I couldn't progress with this build.

I guess one other way would be to play with an older build till that part...
But I'm not going to replay everything now

Decker

Aug 6, 2016

... and that my friend make me shiver. I've almost broke my PC when I've saw the popup "this is the end of Leslie's scene. See you on version 0.6.5". Damn it gave me PTSD ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I see. Sadly not an option, I'm playing on a new PC (no saves) and so went for a full playthrough.
Every other quest was OK, that's the only one I couldn't progress with this build.

I guess one other way would be to play with an older build till that part...
But I'm not going to replay everything now
Sorry maybe I've stating the obvious but can't you simply use the usual save on slot 50 that will let you start of the content for the 0.6.

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
Sorry maybe I've stating the obvious but can't you simply use the usual save on slot 50 that will let you start of the content for the 0.6.
Thanks for the reply!

But that's not it, though.

The new content, for Brenda, is working fine. I did it already.
The problem is if someone skipped the last updates and started playing now, they get locked out Sabrina's content.
So any new or returning players can't experience playing that as intended.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Interact with the couch just above it.
This is not working for me. any other way to water this plant? I hate fighting game mechanics when I know what to do... grr.

Is there a hotkey for interacting? mouse click is doing nothing.

Edit: Z button on the couch worked. "whats a ZJ?" "If you dont know, you cant afford it."

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes