Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Random question, trying to open this on Linux but I keep getting an error saying it can't load v buttons. Png, the file is present and I followed the instructions on the readme, tried redownloading multiple times and still getting the same error
Not random... been asked/addressed quite a few times in this thread since the leak of the subscriber beta. In fact, in the middle of the previous page #9,649 it was extensively discussed and shown how to get around it if a person can't wait for the public release in 3 days.

mpampasas

Aug 3, 2021
i dont really like focused updates. It kinda kills the sandbox vibe if you are playing the game on each different release. I would prefer a little of content for every girl than an entire completion of story. Could just be me but still thats how it feels.

rockety

Aug 31, 2017
'' place books in cup a feel '' Stack'd '' in the mall and school library '' I gave the books to both sides. but the task seems clear

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the save included in the game has everything completed right?
No, it starts after all the old content prior to the current release - beginning directly at the new content of the release. That way, if you've played through all that before, you don't need to go over it all again in order to play the new content.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
No, it starts after all the old content prior to the current release - beginning directly at the new content of the release. That way, if you've played through all that before, you don't need to go over it all again in order to play the new content.
interesting. the quest log shows empty?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
interesting. the quest log shows empty?
And you're playing a leaked beta. The public release with any tweaks is 16 Feb. A few people have shared similar confusion. It may be changed 16 Feb. Anyway, the current release is focused on the English instructor, Brenda. Go to the English classroom.
Anyone know what will 0.7 version include?
#9,632

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
And you're playing a leaked beta. The public release with any tweaks is 16 Feb. A few people have shared similar confusion. It may be changed 16 Feb. Anyway, the current release is focused on the English instructor, Brenda. Go to the English classroom.
#9,632
thanks for the help. I saw mention that there is mom content in this update, how do i go about starting that?

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Solution I just tried is reloading an old save. In that old save I made sure not to meet the girl there before the quest started and also to go there the next day after first getting the quest and checking it out.
huh? who's the girl you're referring to? the demon? also stuck in this quest

Raiuga91

Feb 27, 2020
Hi, i'm having issues trying to star the game on MAC, it gives me the error "not possible to open the app "Game"."
Can someone help?
Captura de ecrã 2024-02-14, às 16.26.11.png

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes