frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Just curious. I re-downloaded this after a looooong time and just jumped into the Save 50 slots to check it out. The Ashley "Call her from outside your appartment" seems to be bugged. I sped through several weeks and she never calls and i can never call her.

Is there a fix or is it just bugged/soft locked?

OLD JEANS

Oct 6, 2023
Just curious. I re-downloaded this after a looooong time and just jumped into the Save 50 slots to check it out. The Ashley "Call her from outside your appartment" seems to be bugged. I sped through several weeks and she never calls and i can never call her.

Is there a fix or is it just bugged/soft locked?
Try "Go onto the street outside your apartment during Saturday or Sunday to have MC call her"
Cr.Zakko

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Try "Go onto the street outside your apartment during Saturday or Sunday to have MC call her"
Cr.Zakko

Tried.

I've walked out of the house at 7am and reapeted until midnight.
I've eaten breakfast, done the chores then gone outside.
I've done both the above and gone onto the street.

Nothing seems to work... unless im an idiot and the MC's house isn't his apparetment :oops: (knowing me im missing something super obvious haha)

Pendejopack

Jul 23, 2022
Sólo curioso. Volví a descargar esto después de muuuucho tiempo y simplemente salté a las ranuras Save 50 para verlo. El mensaje de Ashley "Llámala desde fuera de tu apartamento" parece tener micrófonos. Pasé varias semanas y ella nunca llama y yo nunca puedo llamarla.

¿Hay alguna solución o simplemente tiene errores o está bloqueado?
[/CITA]
Cuando juegues al juego de tragamonedas 50, esa misión ya estará completa.

Hhhvc

Mar 17, 2021
Tried.

I've walked out of the house at 7am and reapeted until midnight.
I've eaten breakfast, done the chores then gone outside.
I've done both the above and gone onto the street.

Nothing seems to work... unless im an idiot and the MC's house isn't his apparetment :oops: (knowing me im missing something super obvious haha)
Same problem

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
So I replayed the whole game from scratch, finishing with the update. It was awesome:
  • It's really coming together as a whole game now, and it shows when playing from the starts
  • The last three updates are probably, combined together, at least twice the size of the content that came before 0.4
  • The slow-burn with Leslie is handled to perfection, every little bit of progress feels rewarding and deserved
  • The Brenda content is awesome. Brenda is the best-written character in this whole game, you can tell a lot of heart and work went into it
  • This project has soul like few others on this site

One or two things that I noticed during the playthrough:
  • Often when the girls say they're cumming, their expression often doesn't change, which is a little off-putting, as there's nothing showing that they're actually having an orgasm (for instance Cassie in the locker room)
  • I would love to have the option to skip time (including till the morrow) directly from the clock!
Otherwise perfect 10/10 thanks for the incredible update guys

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
full save pls ,bug cup feel
katie gets in the way in cup a feel where you serve the customers
There is a search function:
1708009294154.png
1708009322158.png
2nd result: #9,647

Same can be done for the words full save, if that is your druthers.
I just wanna ask i played the beta version and it ended with brenda content and a leslie scene is that all in this update?
If you only played the new content for v0.06 - yes. A couple of hours of content, if you read the text and don't simply fast forward (which is still over an hour of content, if you do so)

How do I know it's that much content? I made a "speed run" video of the new content, skipping nearly all the text, and it's over 70 minutes long: #9,583

Lussdy

Apr 9, 2022
When you have the MC go to VU - it is Thursday, right? That would be the "tomorrow" the journal speaks of. If it is not, reload the save you made directly after the MC wakes up the day after the movie night. It will be Thursday then and you should be able to continue.
See speed-run video of new content starting at 45:30, if you have problems: #9,583
IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME
You don't need to shout. I request you share two things:
1) a screenshot of the game screen showing the MC in Brenda's classroom on the day after the movie date
2) the save file that you made directly after the MC wakes up the day after the movie night (in a zip file)

I will see if I can recreate your problem.

Kakuroi

Jul 19, 2022
Did you not read the post DIRECTLY above yours before you asked this question? Also: #9,583
Yeah, I've read the message above mine! Chill bro!
The guy posted a Youtube walkthrough from the beginning until the end of v0.5.5.1
What I've asked for, was if someone (meaning someone else from the guy of the the message above mine) already had a walkthrough of v0.6. That's it.
And no, I haven't seen the message #9,583. So thank you!

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
There may be some advertising, but does anyone know of another game with Stomach bulge content like this one? ?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes