Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Anyone know where the save file location is on mac? Trying to edit the save to get past the Katie cup a feel glitch but i can't even find the save file. Already searched the forum n have not found a "save" folder or found it in container or application support.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone know where the save file location is on mac? Trying to edit the save to get past the Katie cup a feel glitch but i can't even find the save file. Already searched the forum n have not found a "save" folder or found it in container or application support.
In the game folder.
1708036540813.png

Reactions: cfnlv

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
Another reason to use a PC ;) But in all honesty, you could attempt to search the game directory and sub-directories for file##.rmmzsave (where ## is the number 1-50 of the save). Is there a /www directory? The save folder could be in there.
Ok thanks for the help, I will try that

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone knows a similar game to this gem game, besides summer saga? Amazing game, one of the best!
I would say Urban Demons too but it’s considerably less good. If you want mind control and family stuff, Snowdaze is short and delivers very well. If you want beautiful 2D art there’s plenty to choose from but I personally love Akaburs games

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Could someone please tell me what the compatibility patch is for from the links on the main page for this game?

RiceandRoux

Dec 7, 2023
Amazing update. Breadman & team have been knocking it out the park with the past few updates. The downtime between updates is long sure but it’s been paying off in terms of art/animation quality.

Also, a question: Isn’t Sofia’s (eventual) route going to have pregnancy related content?

Reactions: MacLovin'

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I play on mobile but get the attached error when loading the game. Would the initialize graphics patch resolve this issue or is it a different one entirely?

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
Do I have to play again from the beginning to get to the latest part for every update? Because When I pressed J to open the mission instructions, there was nothing new on the mission board. I'm sorry to ask because this is kind of new to me. Thanks guys!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes