VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
That's on you...
You have to "tell" the forums you want your search results in a specific order.

Look in your settings in your account.
It's there, just scroll down and read through the available options until you get to the one for search result ordering.

Because you're absolutely, the one and only person to have asked that question at all since this update released, and nobody has provided any answers at all and other people have not ignored their existence and asked the exact same question after it's already been answered... :FacePalm:

That's why you got the response you did.
Questions being repeated so often in a short space of time, that have already been answered has a tendency to be overly annoying.
huh... neat... So there was an option for ordering after all. Welp learned something new then

PriorSatanic

Feb 8, 2022
The thread has been updated with the latest public update, enjoy.
Loading the included save in slot 50 will inform you about starting the new content.

If you want to report any bugs etc. the only way to guarantee we see it and/or can help ASAP is by going into the #help-and-bug-report channel on the Discord.
Not to mention the huge #faq we have there, which will answer your question(s) 98% of the time.
patience has its perks; thnx for the update

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
for those about to pick up this update to play, here's a few reminders:
  1. just about any question you have about gameplay has already been asked and answered, search the thread for your question before asking - you'll get your answer a lot quicker (minutes) than waiting for someone to repeat what's already been said (hours or, even, days)
  2. "failed to initialize graphics" error - make sure your OS and video drivers are up to date. If they are, your system may not be compatible. For those who can patch (non-mobile players) - your last-ditch option is to use the Compatibility patch found in OP
  3. video of "speed run" playthrough / walkthrough of v0.06 new content only: #9,583 72 minutes
  4. of Mr George of a censored playthrough / walkthrough of old content (The playlist is currently labeled as v0.06 content - but they have not added anything for v0.06 yet).

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Imdead85

Dec 21, 2020
What do I do after I place the copies of the books, I already did them but I didn’t get a check mark on the quest, anyone knows what to do next?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What do I do after I place the copies of the books, I already did them but I didn’t get a check mark on the quest, anyone knows what to do next?
Then you didn't place all the copies of the books where they need to go.

Did you search the thread, like my first reminder in the post directly above yours, for books to see if you placed them at all three locations?
1708146792132.png
Are you sure you placed them like in the walkthrough video I reference in the third reminder in my post ?

wdhaomingdeng

Jan 28, 2022
You were right about the save folder i just couldn't find it :FacePalm:. Thanks again.

For anyone on Mac that aren't sure where to find the save files for this game:

Show package contents > Contents > Resources > App.nw > Save

They will be in the save folder (y)
I used this but my game cannot use the previous save files. Sad

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I used this but my game cannot use the previous save files. Sad
That wasn't a suggestion for previous save files. What are you attempting to do?

If you are attempting to play after you have completed everything through v0.05.5.x and want to start at new content - use the save included already in slot 50, just like previous releases. That will start you at the new content.

If you have an older save - you are better off playing through the previous version you haven't finished and then start at new content in the new version after that. (yes, there may be a way to pull an older save into the new version, but if you don't know how to do that --- and if some variables may have changed --- you should stick with finishing the old before starting the new).

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Watching your speedrun now, but do I need to complete the rest of the game to continue brandy.
What do you mean "continue brandy?" Are you strictly playing only the new content or have you started a new game from the absolute beginning of the story?

If you are playing only the new content - there is nothing for you to "continue brandy" in this release.

If you are playing from when the MC moves into their apartment, out of their parent's house - She has little content.
1708150718218.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm playing the APK, so I had to start a new game. Also my bad, I misspelled Brenda as brandy.
If you meant you completed this beach mission, you haven't even started her content from this update.
1708151292872.png
When you click on Brenda in the classroom and get this question:
1708151426881.png
You start the content for Brenda's story (I assume - it's the question that was the start of the new content for the v0.06 beta).

Reactions: Biseinen
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes