fifa1234

Jan 11, 2022
Hello friends, does anyone know where the book is in the library? In the first few minutes you have to look on the shelves.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
In breadman words, we are not fucking mom until update 0.10. And we don't have more than 2 scenes with the sister, one of which is a dream of hers and the other is just looking. So, no, we are not even close.
Wake me up when we finally get to nail mom.

zmatrt

Jan 12, 2022
Finished the update last night, I enjoyed it, the quality of writing is still top notch, the themes of internal struggle and defrosting Ice Queen with a big ass are very much enjoyable and right up my alley
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In regards of feedback there two points:

- I think this update would've benefited to be released earlier as the stakes do not feel so high up compared to Angelina or Sabrina's update.
, but it didn't made me feel the same excitement and thrill that we've had with the situation of the other two women. If this arc was written before Angelina's or Sabrina's update release, then I understand why it is this way, otherwise, I understand there was a more character development oriented focus now, but the overarching plot took the backseat too much for me to make me curious or care about the
and Sabrina's had just as much character development without sacrificing the world-building and overarching story.

- The combat is atrocious. Thankfully we can skip it, I personally would remove it altogether on the basis of saving the player the bad experience, but If you insist on keeping it, revamp/rework/rebalance it and playtest it more, there just not enough combat in general in the game to warrant it's presence so far. And not enough incentive for the player to learn/master it either. And one of the primary reason the combat is so bad, it's because the base controls of RPGM are simply not good for action-rpg style of combat.

That said, I'll wait for the next update with the family content.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Man Urban Demons....
one of the few games on this site that actually needed a revamp
urban demons is a revamp already
but its true that nergal as a dev gained a lot of quality with the years, i would really want a remake now

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I have to echo the point about combat. It's just not good, and is the only part of the game I don't care for.

Reactions: raz7
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes