Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone have a save from 0.5? It would be very helpful because I don't want to have to enjoy the entire game again.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone have a save from 0.5? It would be very helpful because I don't want to have to enjoy the entire game again.
Why not use the save in slot 50? Starts just before the new content(go to school - English class).

CurtisAxel

Dec 13, 2019
Unfortunately I dunno how to leave a review in relative inset, but I gotta say that this game is gold, hands down.
I hope Breadman will notice my comment: keep it up, keep it going, I'm your sencere fan.
Not sure what can beat the Brenda storyline, this is solid, as much as her bum.
Thank you, wish you the best inspiration, espicially with the Main quest with all of that demon stuff, I dig it.

MrAnonymous9930

Dec 23, 2023
Gave a problem with the android version. When you get the option to continue the story with Brandy to skip class and go over to her place, the game locks up as you try and leave the class. You talk to the teacher and it just sits on that scene and doesn't move on. It's frustrating because you can't continue the mothers story without continuing Brandy's story. Anyone have save data that goes past that point?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes