ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
during lunch go behind the school yard and click the yellow circle. You have to get past the trash cans
Only circle I see around the school is the white one to summon the angels for a handjob.
I see nothing at all behind the trash cans, and haven't since I met Tammy back there.

Is there somewhere you're supposed to meet them first? Because I have no clue who the Linnet's are, and the quest popped up out of nowhere once I unlocked the lunch period.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Only circle I see around the school is the white one to summon the angels for a handjob.
I see nothing at all behind the trash cans, and haven't since I met Tammy back there.

Is there somewhere you're supposed to meet them first? Because I have no clue who the Linnet's are, and the quest popped up out of nowhere once I unlocked the lunch period.
Ok so you've already met Tammy at this point? Once you've completed the update if you want to meet them again either A) go to the scene repeat star in your room or B) use the Hello Love app in the phone to schedule a meetup with Tammy or Brandy (click on their face in the app)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Haha like i said you will reach (in a few hours) your goal for full time dedication now some hours left and you actually did:
And yeah 5k is absolutely possible, remember very well that you reached 1k only recently and now you doubled your success and we can clearly see people are crazy over your work, speaking of work now you can tell your boss "fk off because im my own boss now!". :p
Yeah it's crazy, I never expected to grow this fast - I've got I think like 6 weeks left on my contract at work but I will be ecstatic to let her know I'm not coming back hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Shoot I hope I can reach 5k by then, that'd be insane. I'm looking forward to stressing less about money and putting more back in to the game.
with how you actually help your player base with save files solving bugs as quick as you can and just communicating in general to them plus posting patreon stuff once a certain time passes should reach it fairly quickly when word gets out hell might reach it by next month or 2

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah it's crazy, I never expected to grow this fast - I've got I think like 6 weeks left on my contract at work but I will be ecstatic to let her know I'm not coming back hahaha
after having the sex scene with the girl in the shoop it says that i should sleep but nothing happens

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Nice double cocks! The save file you gave me dev the (0.3v) not only gave us this wonderful monstrosity but also; driving around in Mom's car everywhere and unable to go inside, flashing phonescreen which prevents me from doing anything after I went to sleep, a start that is just right after the intro (before first day of school) yet somehow I have Brandy's scene in gallery and probably much much more. Thanks! :D

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Nice double cocks! The save file you gave me dev the (0.3v) not only gave us this wonderful monstrosity but also; driving around in Mom's car everywhere and unable to go inside, flashing phonescreen which prevents me from doing anything after I went to sleep, a start that is just right after the intro (before first day of school) yet somehow I have Brandy's scene in gallery and probably much much more. Thanks! :D
The image glitch is from speeding through the event, RPG Maker has a tendency to skip things like erasing images and flipping switches. Already fixed the Moms car error - gonna upload a patch soon. Brandy's scene being in the gallery was a choice as it's the same animation used. Any more errors feel free to shout them out!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Also, phone flashing how, what happened before it/after to make that happen?

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Also, phone flashing how, what happened before it/after to make that happen?
It seems to be random. The first time I tried the save, went to gallery then out and went to sleep then the phone thing happened. I restarted the game and this time went back to gallery and after watching scene, it happened again. It's very weird.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It seems to be random. The first time I tried the save, went to gallery then out and went to sleep then the phone thing happened. I restarted the game and this time went back to gallery and after watching scene, it happened again. It's very weird.
I'll check it out, see if I can see what's up. Sorry that's happening, haven't seen this bug before

Reactions: Kalomitron
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes