ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
You never meet Susy behind the school. You meet her sister Tammy. The switch is explained in the dialogue of the event. Yes, you meet Susy when you get the red shorts earlier in the game. If someone's important to the story / a quest, the log will tell you where to go to meet them. Other characters are just there for fun or to introduce them to the player.
Then your quest and the text attached are bugged. The quest not only gives the incorrect name, but doesn't complete when accomplished.

And I still have no idea what yellow circle you talked about in your first reply. There's a white one for the angels, but no yellow one.

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I usually hate RPGM games. But this one god damn was amazing and extremely well polished. Plus there's no overly complicated hoops that you need to jump through to reach the next objective. Eagerly waiting for more.

Reactions: BreadManGames

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
in v3.2 with an imported save from v2.1
if I click on brandy in the phone it says "visit brandy lunch? Yes/No". No matter which option I select it then says "no more content in this version"
tammy gives the same question, regardless of selection nothing happens afterwards.
I am assuming it has an effect on school?

Reactions: Criss.Secret

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
What a great start. I would maybe add "!" to locations on the map where you can have interactions, or advance part of the story, I did a fair bit of running around to find just 2 things. I feel like there is definitely room for more comedy. Just some events, or dialogue to lighten everything up.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
You know it's a great update when you enjoyed the content and you're left wanting more. Well done.

Btw, the choice in the car - does it make a difference beside the interaction you have on the sidewalk/in the car? I thought you were supposed to be able to call your mom during school hours if you chose her choice in the car, as that's what she said unless I misremember. But either one I got the toilet scene... unless I messed something up?

Oh also, it seems if you do the "make the bed" chore first of the 3, it doesn't count as having done all 3 chores.

I seem to remember good/bad path choices, that aren't there in this version. What's up with that?
Makes no difference in the scenes of the day which you go down, it's just who you want to see in that moment but it will (hopefully) determine some stuff later.

the bed thing, what do you mean by it doesn't count as all 3?

The good/bad paths were voted to be removed by subscribers so I can focus on a more linear, cohesive story. They may make a return at some point down the line, but too much branching this early would've put a lot of work on me just to lock folks out of some content.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi Breadman. It's me again. This is just another one of my suggestions that I hope you can consider if it you think it makes sense for your game. Firstly, would it be possible to not have the (Continue/Faster/Finish) buttons pop up automatically after 5 seconds? I feel like clicking to progress would be a viable option since some people may want to watch the animations for a bit. Secondly, would it be possible to hide text box with a click of a button? Like right click or h button on the keyboard. Thank you, and the update was great.
I'll look into that, it's a good note. If I can figure it out I'll add it in

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
in v3.2 with an imported save from v2.1
if I click on brandy in the phone it says "visit brandy lunch? Yes/No". No matter which option I select it then says "no more content in this version"
tammy gives the same question, regardless of selection nothing happens afterwards.
I am assuming it has an effect on school?
yes, this resets their events so you can visit them at school during lunch

Reactions: mrttao

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Makes no difference in the scenes of the day which you go down, it's just who you want to see in that moment but it will (hopefully) determine some stuff later.

The good/bad paths were voted to be removed by subscribers so I can focus on a more linear, cohesive story. They may make a return at some point down the line, but too much branching this early would've put a lot of work on me just to lock folks out of some content.
Thanks for the info.
the bed thing, what do you mean by it doesn't count as all 3?
I didn't test it beyond a couple of nights, but every time I did the chores - if I made the sofa bed first, it would bug out.
If I took out the trash after having made the bed first, it would say I'm done with the chores even though it would be the second of the 3 chores. Finishing all 3 chores after having made the bed first, ends with you being told the chores weren't done when you're supposed to get money. I think I ran into the same bug last version, for some reason I like to start with the chores from the bottom of the screen and up :unsure:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for the info.

I didn't test it beyond a couple of nights, but every time I did the chores - if I made the sofa bed first, it would bug out.
If I took out the trash after having made the bed first, it would say I'm done with the chores even though it would be the second of the 3 chores. Finishing all 3 chores after having made the bed first, ends with you being told the chores weren't done when you're supposed to get money. I think I ran into the same bug last version, for some reason I like to start with the chores from the bottom of the screen and up :unsure:
OK I'll check that out, thanks for the info!

Reactions: Misterafro
Mar 11, 2019
super awesome update/game, man really looking forward to seeing another update next month, I hope for the best of luck (because of people like you I always want to get out of bed and be a little happy from time to time, because these updates make me want to move on, you know how to make people happy maybe it's not the most convenient, but hey, I'm not complaining, I'll always be grateful to you and all the hard work you do for all of us, I know that sometimes you will receive bad comments from other people but I want you to know that I will always be grateful for everything you have done for everyone

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
yes, this resets their events so you can visit them at school during lunch
Ah, I was doing this before the first day of school. So brandy should not yet have said "no more content" as there were still scenes for her to see at school

Also for some reason it said to sleep in bed in sunday to start school, but that didn't work. I proceeded to immediately skip 2 more days by sleeping in bed until wednesday.

boss2218

Jun 26, 2018
Ахуенная игра. С нетерпением жду следующего обновления

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Finally!! its been a long time since a new game has grabbed my attention, really looking forward for more! btw, how often are updates planned to come out?
Thank you! I'm just one guy so it takes a while, the first two updates averaged like 8 weeks, this next one will take a little longer (10-12ish) but it has a lot of content planned

Jan 3, 2021
Thank you! I'm just one guy so it takes a while, the first two updates averaged like 8 weeks, this next one will take a little longer (10-12ish) but it has a lot of content planned
Goddamn thats seriously impressive if you are doing all of it alone, even the fucking sprites look amazing, you can tell the passion you have for the game. and even though the next update is a little far away Im getting it for free so I cant really say anything, plus i'm patient. I checked the Subscribe Star and was even more impressed, Ive never seen such a successful one maybe because its not like I really lcheck them out but still and Im glad to see it! Incest games written without the need for awkward "land lady" and shit are always much much better bc they can go all out. Really looking forward to the rest, good luck man.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes