Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Android version?
Bro, you just need to install Joiplay from the PlayStore (and the app extensions). Then you download the Windows version of the game, extract the file, open JoiPlay, click the PLUS sign, look for the game folder and select 'Game.exe', then you can play on Android. I always do this with RPGM and RenPy games

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Sigh.... These devs build boats out of iron. I'll recant my criticism a few years from now when all these love interests have the mandatory 5 scenes (hj,bj,titjob, vag, anal) and the more desired kinky scenes are just a nice bonus. Until that happens.... (spoiler: it never will).

These people need project managers, they can't be left to their own grandiose designs, because they buckle under the weight of their own ambitions.
A lot of ships have sunk because of "poor management" (and the various stuff that goes under that umbrella). I think it's a bit jaded to immediately dismiss this project and developer because of your previous experiences though.

A lot of developers are creating things "officially" for the first time, and figure stuff out as they go. Of course, this is the point where many fail by not learning how to keep things on track etc. as you've implied, but there are good ones out there that manage to learn and adapt. BreadMan has potential, and as long as he has an overview and a clear direction for the game - we should be fine.

But like I said, I think it's a bit too early to judge anything, based on an update introducing many characters because the school was implemented. Take a look at the CGs that followed with the update, it's not an insignificant amount.

I'm a developer myself (with nothing released as of now) and I've instead focused on learning all these things before releasing anything - or even starting work on anything I intend to release for real. Like scope management, goal posts during development and what not. It's very important and they're powerful and essential tools - but experience in this field is often what leads to learning how important those tools are.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I really wish that she take a big taste (at least in the morning). Do you know if there are any scene with Mrs. September in the park. I was able to talk with her, I was trown in the
Personally, I like the more "high-tier" love interests to take time, so we can have many super high sexual-tension situations etc. For example the scene where she goes to pick up his boxers and is greeted by a morning pole. That was probably my favourite part of this update, and more scenes of the sort can be added as things slowly progress, instead of the immediate jump to the end game of that character.

Meanwhile "low-tier" (read: not bad characters, but perhaps written more loose and slutty) can give the more immediate jump to sexual action. That way you have a mix of things, and that's indeed the way it's gone so far. I super enjoy that kind of writing! I personally prefer the super slow burn, but the mix is a great way to balance it out for different people's preferences!
Ehi! The original art for Urban Demons were way worse then this. The only point in common is that they both use a cartoonish style...
I enjoyed Urban Demons, but if it had the art style of this game I think I would've enjoyed it waaaaay more. I like this art style so much it makes me want to learn to draw - and I'm a damn 3D artist / developer lmao.
I started with my 0.02.1 save. The quest log says "Sleep in your bed on Sunday night, School is starting". I wake up on Monday, nothing happen. I go to school, it says "I can't go here right now". What should I do now?
If I recall correctly, when my quest log said to go to bed on Sunday, it was already Monday. But when I went to sleep on Monday, it worked fine - so perhaps the trigger is set a day too late?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like this. I like the style of graphics. I especially like the map feature. Avoids a lot of the mindless running around you see in a lot of rpgm games.

Two minutes after posting here, the game locks up. :)

Going to the school locks up whether you walk or use the map. I get the green car icon with MC & mom but the interface seems to just stop.
Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hello all, sorry to anyone that's had issues with the game locking up. The patch worked for me on my machine but I've updated all the links in OP with a soft 3.3 version that has the same fixes applied. I tested this on my own saves and a players old save and had no issues with the sprite change locking the game or the chores order misfiring.

If you play the v03.3 version and still have issues continue to let me know - I have a long list of minor fixes and notes to get through but with these two major things fixed (as far as I can tell) I am moving on to v.04 work after the weekend, the rest of the changes will have to wait til next version.

Thanks for playing, thanks for the feedback (good and less good haha), and I look forward to bringing y'all more boobs and butts and dicks as soon as I can!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
it still can't initialize graphics, what happened?
You probably have an older graphics card/drivers - a google(whatever) search for "failed to initialize graphics" and RPGM
How come my antivirus is flagging one of the files as a virus? Can't open the game either.
Did you download from anonfiles and get an *.iso that you are trying to open? Don't do that. First scan your system and quarantine anything found and then re-download the game. Enjoy.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I hate to be "that guy", but games like this should include some progression with the mom every update. The updates are so far from each other that when you dont get anything, it becomes a disappointing update even though the other characters need love too. Overall, 2.5/5 but wish we could get some action with the mom every update. The characters who got scenes this update did not interest me but some of the new characters look promising. Guess we will be back in another 4 months *sigh*

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I hate to be "that guy", but games like this should include some progression with the mom every update. The updates are so far from each other that when you dont get anything, it becomes a disappointing update even though the other characters need love too. Overall, 2.5/5 but wish we could get some action with the mom every update. The characters who got scenes this update did not interest me but some of the new characters look promising. Guess we will be back in another 4 months *sigh*
I think you relish being that guy. That, and a little spicy mayo, makes for a nice egg salad.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I think you relish being that guy. That, and a little spicy mayo, makes for a nice egg salad.
I don't think I enjoy being that guy, I just think that is a majority feeling when it comes to these games. Most people like that character the most, and usually want to see that progression a bit every update. I understand if you blow that out super fast you lose all the build up, but I think the sky is the limit to the number of scenes you can have with the audiences favorite character.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hello all, sorry to anyone that's had issues with the game locking up.
Just as feedback, I downloaded this for the first time yesterday so I should have no old save issues.
Monday morning and the quest log still said the MC needs to get to bed Sunday night. Tuesday, I tried going to school as soon as I woke up and it locked up. Reloaded game and tried going back to sleep Tuesday morning. That told me I had to go to school, it updated my quest log, and triggered the mom coming into the room. I assume I am good, at least for now.
Once again, I am liking the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
While the mom in this game is super hot, I am mommed out really due to how many games go this route.
I am enjoying the focus on other characters a lot more

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 143 Votes