BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Also added to OP

PATCH: download and drop the data folder into your game folder, overwrite existing files. Hopefully this solves the chores messing up and the sprite changing into the car, maybe something else I don't know my brain's fried. Everything else please continue to shout out here or if you're in the discord in bug-report it helps me make the game better.
Thanks for all the support and feedback so far-
I return to work on the game on Monday, and will address any issues between working on new update next week.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
"12 New Characters
3 H-scenes / 2 New Animations"

Sigh.... These devs build boats out of iron. I'll recant my criticism a few years from now when all these love interests have the mandatory 5 scenes (hj,bj,titjob, vag, anal) and the more desired kinky scenes are just a nice bonus. Until that happens.... (spoiler: it never will).

These people need project managers, they can't be left to their own grandiose designs, because they buckle under the weight of their own ambitions.

Sep 5, 2020
must be bugged or i must be retarted when downloading the game i cant seem to even go to school to me it seem more like a demo and wont move forward at all.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Android pls
Bro, you just need to install Joiplay from the PlayStore (and the app extensions). Then you download the Windows version of the game, extract the file, open JoiPlay, click the PLUS sign, look for the game folder and select 'Game.exe', then you can play on Android. I always do this with RPGM and RenPy games

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I started with my 0.02.1 save. The quest log says "Sleep in your bed on Sunday night, School is starting". I wake up on Monday, nothing happen. I go to school, it says "I can't go here right now". What should I do now? What to do next.jpg

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
No, she's gonna take awhile honestly. I am moving her forward a bit each update, and while in v.04 she'll take a pretty big jump she's a long ways off from taking that step
I really wish that she take a big taste (at least in the morning). Do you know if there are any scene with Mrs. September in the park. I was able to talk with her, I was trown in the
Urban Demon art vibes :cool:
Ehi! The original art for Urban Demons were way worse then this. The only point in common is that they both use a cartoonish style...

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
I love this game! I have been waiting for something like Urban Demons for a long time, and this did not disappoint. Some of the characters strongly remind me of Melody from summertime saga, with the way their faces are drawn, like Lilith or Wachi...
Really looking forward to corrupting the school staff, especially Amari.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 1696776

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Breadman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 03.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
it still can't initialize graphics, what happened?

Fapnoob

Jan 27, 2018
update just broke it, cant get new quests and fast travel just gives a black screen where i have to blindly click locations

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes