ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have the quest "The Linnet's" that tells me to find Suzy behind the school during lunch. Where? I can't seem to find her at all.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I have the quest "The Linnet's" that tells me to find Suzy behind the school during lunch. Where? I can't seem to find her at all.
during lunch go behind the school yard and click the yellow circle. You have to get past the trash cans

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames What are you focusing on the next update? More Mom content, School stuff or maybe new character and new content?
Next update is subtitled Family Matters, lots of Mom content, opening the Sister route, a little with the Aunt as well. Adding new locations like church (in game now but adding characters+event for it), hospital, pizza spot, beach and maybe forest. Got ~5-6 new characters planned.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
when does this upgrade's story ends? i finished the first day of school, did I complete everything?
If you've gone home and talked to Mom after school that's everything. you can go back and repeat classes/h-scenes but no new stuff after that. Use your phone to hook up with Tammy/Brandy again.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
IM RUNNIG THE APP BUT THE SAMETHING...PLLZZ HELP

Error
Your browser does not support WebGL.
It sounds like your computer doesn't have the needed software to run it. Try googling if you can download OpenGL, sorry you're having issues

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Oh the save is totally broken as the game freezes when going to school but that's no issue, reloading when I've parked the car in a suitable place.
Capture.PNG
Ah, there we go!

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

INFERNO!@#$

Nov 2, 2018
The day when I have to go to the clothes shop and the Lilith titjob scene the tutorial says sleep but nothing happens after that....the next quests won't show......can someone please help

dfsdsd

Jul 31, 2021
супер вообще хвалю сделайте скарее обновление жду не могу

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Shoot I hope I can reach 5k by then, that'd be insane.
Haha like i said you will reach (in a few hours) your goal for full time dedication now some hours left and you actually did:
ABC.png
And yeah 5k is absolutely possible, remember very well that you reached 1k only recently and now you doubled your success and we can clearly see people are crazy over your work, speaking of work now you can tell your boss "fk off because im my own boss now!". :p

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes