PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Art is drawn at 1080x720(same as game), compressed as PNGs to save about 70% on file size. It'd be over a 1GB already if I didn't compress
Hm didn't expect the resolution to be so low, asked DC a while ago he said his pics are in 4K but anyways would love to dl 1gb or even much more to have sharper experience afterall Mega for example have 5gig limit daily (for users without premium) so 1024mb or more is not a problem.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hm didn't expect the resolution to be so low, asked DC a while ago he said his pics are in 4K but anyways would love to dl 1gb or even much more to have sharper experience afterall Mega for example have 5gig limit daily (for users without premium) so 1024mb or more is not a problem.
True, the screen resolution is a compromise with RPG Maker unfortunately, pixel art and hi-res are hard to mix haha

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Oct 29, 2018
What do I have to do when I sleepwalk. The Mom triggers a movie watching scene. Great Game btw I had a lot of fun in the previous versions(y)

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
True, the screen resolution is a compromise with RPG Maker unfortunately, pixel art and hi-res are hard to mix haha
Oh right i forgot the difference between SS & DD is Summertime Saga runs on Ren'py whereas Demon Deals use RPG hm that limits you're possiblities also but it also has its advantages like drawing less for example.

BTW i play on a big screen that's why i think difference in resolution should be obvious.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Oh right i forgot the difference between SS & DD is Summertime Saga runs on Ren'py whereas Demon Deals use RPG hm that limits you're possiblities also but it also has its advantages like drawing less for example.

BTW i play on a big screen that's why i think difference in resolution should be obvious.
Same here, and I've been looking into other options like eventually porting the game to Unity or Godot so I can get those higher res images in, but that'll have to wait until I can afford a programmer haha - I'm a quick learner but don't wanna get into the time-sink of learning another engine

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
There are no circles to bump in. But thanks
Not sure what's causing that, did you go back to sleep or anything like that? If not I would just reload an earlier save and try again likely that something glitched in the code but they should appear in the lower part of the apartment

Reactions: Madara Salamanca

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Same here, and I've been looking into other options like eventually porting the game to Unity or Godot so I can get those higher res images in, but that'll have to wait until I can afford a programmer haha - I'm a quick learner but don't wanna get into the time-sink of learning another engine
Why not Ren'py instead ? i remember when LewdLab (creator of Dreams Of Desire) tried for his new game (Midnight Paradise) Unity and he regreted it very much than he switched back to Ren'Py, after years of development.
Sure you are correct that would now uselessly take your time to learn other engines even if you are a fast learner better draw more big boobs & round butts instead :p. Correct a coder should take care of that and maybe it will be even possible to hire one this year, skyrocketing to 5k monthly end of 2022 is realistic with your success :cool:. Congrats you're about to hit the 2k goal, in the next hours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bet you yourself didn't expect such fast growth, faster than MC's dick grow after the deal with the demon :LUL:.

Tbh your game runs on a much better version of RPGM than Urban Demons for example or A Zombie's Life because always when i tried to play both of this old games from Nergal it looked weird when i tried to stretch with third party tools (because older version of RPG Maker didn't have a function to double the size of the window) but your game is possible to play on fullscreen without making it look weird and without any external application, its very similar to the RPGM version of BeggarOfNet's: My New Life.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
BreadManGames : I've found a bug that prevents from opening the item menu. Please let me know if I should send a save or if you need a screenshot.
Do you know if in this version is possible to have a morning run with mrs. September?

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! :love::love::love::love::love:It's really good and I've loved all scenes. I'll look forward for the English teacher taming.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
Not sure what's causing that, did you go back to sleep or anything like that? If not I would just reload an earlier save and try again likely that something glitched in the code but they should appear in the lower part of the apartment
Nothing happened:( Maybe I play the game from the beginning

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Why not Ren'py instead ? i remember when LewdLab (creator of Dreams Of Desire) tried for his new game (Midnight Paradise) Unity and he regreted it very much than he switched back to Ren'Py, after years of development.
Sure you are correct that would now uselessly take your time to learn other engines even if you are a fast learner better draw more big boobs & round butts instead :p. Correct a coder should take care of that and maybe it will be even possible to hire one this year, skyrocketing to 5k monthly end of 2022 is realistic with your success :cool:. Congrats you're about to hit the 2k goal, in the next hours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bet you yourself didn't expect such fast growth, faster than MC's dick grow after the deal with the demon :LUL:.

Tbh your game runs on a much better version of RPGM than Urban Demons for example or A Zombie's Life because always when i tried to play both of this old games from Nergal it looked weird when i tried to stretch with third party tools (because older version of RPG Maker didn't have a function to double the size of the window) but your game is possible to play on fullscreen without making it look weird and without any external application, its very similar to the RPGM version of BeggarOfNet's: My New Life.
That, I believe, is from Nergal building in VX Ace or another older version, which had even smaller sprite size (32px vs 48px). MNL and my game run in MV and MZ, respectively, so we're able to take advantage of a little higher res.

I want to keep the game as a top-down sandbox because I like those types of games, Renpy is great and there's some awesome game sin it but I feel like I'm just spam-clicking through content. I like feeling like my character is in this town and walking around with random people and interactions possible.

Shoot I hope I can reach 5k by then, that'd be insane. I'm looking forward to stressing less about money and putting more back in to the game.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes