Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb

Apr 8, 2020
View attachment 1460724

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Breadman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 02.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
it says i can´t initialize graphics, downloaded with MEGA

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
1646929796049.png

When selecting "Item" in menu.

Is the inventory necessary for anything, or can I ignore the error and never open it?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you so much, you are a great Dev that worked hard and willing to share the new update to use humbled pirates. We all truly are grateful

At the same time I guess we need to wait a bit for a bugfix before play this update?
Quick fix but I am reuploading right now, should be up in about 20min

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
whole game, but I'm pretty good at compressing my images so it's only like 400mb. I'll look into update files when it starts getting bigger
400mb is nothing in this day & age, Wild Life (for example) requires over 11gigs, can you upload a uncompressed version to not sacrifice quality btw the pictures you draw in which resolution do you save them and does the game have the native bitrate as the native pictures?

Jan 2, 2019
hey can someone help where can i put the save file from the OP? im playing on mac and i dont know where to put the save file like which folder. Any help? thx

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
400mb is nothing in this day & age, Wild Life (for example) requires over 11gigs, can you upload a uncompressed version to not sacrifice quality btw the pictures you draw in which resolution do you save them and does the game have the native bitrate as the native pictures?
Art is drawn at 1080x720(same as game), compressed as PNGs to save about 70% on file size. It'd be over a 1GB already if I didn't compress

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
hey can someone help where can i put the save file from the OP? im playing on mac and i dont know where to put the save file like which folder. Any help? thx
I don't have a Mac so am unable to test it, and the folder doesn't have anywhere for me to add the save to. Unfortunately I think your best bet is to migrate your old save(if you have one), play through the game from the beginning, or hopefully another kind soul who has a Mac can help you out. Best of luck!

Reactions: SaintLaurent233
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes