Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Oh by the way, I completely forgot to mention that I found a workaround to a certain pesky bug:

After restarting a new playthrough due to the infamous sleep walking bug w/ invisible and uninteractable hotspots, I figured out that it was originally caused by attempting to advance the story in the wrong order, i.e. when triggering the third and final event (meeting with Brandy near the coffee shop) prior to the second one (Leslie excitingly jumping near the kitchen sink), which I reckon is an easy fix if not done already.

I also encountered in my first playthrough a strange bug that made Sam's police car disappear when coming down the stairs (perhaps too early?) which subsequently bugged out Bex's event completely, but had no issue of the sort I'm my second playthrough, so it was prolly related to the sleep walking bug in some capacity as I was on my way to buy wine for the family dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Damn, this bed is big af. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No joke, that bed is nearly the size of my entire fucking room. lol

..And it's only getting bigger from the looks of it. View attachment 1693575

As I already said...All hail the supernaturally size-changing harem bed! :ROFLMAO:
...question is...does the room also increase in size...the house even? Or is it a pocket dimension?

... looks like I gotta investigate thoroughly in the next update :unsure:... ;)

p.s. what was the ETA? Public release is 5 or 10 days after the "non-public"?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As I already said...All hail the supernaturally size-changing harem bed! :ROFLMAO:
...question is...does the room also increase in size...the house even? Or is it a pocket dimension?

... looks like I gotta investigate thoroughly in the next update :unsure:... ;)

p.s. what was the ETA? Public release is 5 or 10 days after the "non-public"?
From Friday:
v.03 March 5 for subs/10th for everyone.

Reactions: BreadManGames

SuitedPanda

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered before but is there a way to put on the running shorts u get? Also I have 2

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Oh by the way, I completely forgot to mention that I found a workaround to a certain pesky bug:

After restarting a new playthrough due to the infamous sleep walking bug w/ invisible and uninteractable hotspots, I figured out that it was originally caused by attempting to advance the story in the wrong order, i.e. when triggering the third and final event (meeting with Brandy near the coffee shop) prior to the second one (Leslie excitingly jumping near the kitchen sink), which I reckon is an easy fix if not done already.

I also encountered in my first playthrough a strange bug that made Sam's police car disappear when coming down the stairs (perhaps too early?) which subsequently bugged out Bex's event completely, but had no issue of the sort I'm my second playthrough, so it was prolly related to the sleep walking bug in some capacity as I was on my way to buy wine for the family dinner.
I think I've fixed these for this new one, but I'll double check!

Reactions: Viggy

Pothead

Jan 29, 2021
how do I make this playable it download it with mega what file do I have to extract I am new to this.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
how do I make this playable it download it with mega what file do I have to extract I am new to this.
you should have a zip folder, extract the game folder, from there go into the folder and start the game exe

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what file do I have to extract
all of them.
there are no useless files in here, you need the whole thing.
you should have a zip folder, extract the game folder, from there go into the folder and start the game exe
To clarify on this.

you need to right click the zip file and select extract. you might need to install a program that can extract files first. such as 7zip

"start the game exe" means you double click on the filename that ends in .exe
you might need to first go to folder settings and disable "hide extension for known file types"

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes