Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah a few folks in the discord went ham on her storyline and have most of it fleshed out. She's a college friend of the Mom's and will help soften things between her and MC and nudge her along a bit
Glad to hear! slowly corrupting the mommy, she try to stop the urge its sexy as hell.
Btw gabriella a futa i hope? becasue atm seeing the MC getting suck by a guy.....is pretty homo not my taste
Your animated sex scene are good really. Great job

Reactions: BreadManGames

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Bread hold his promise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bread will release 0.3 in 5 days for everyone i think that's very fair of him.
Btw SubscribeStar member's leak in very rare cases games so we have to wait, have some patience.

Last edited:

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Support the dev or wait buds
It's not that difficult and the dev is here trying and helping.
I'm kidding of course.. Believe it or not I've been here since the early days of this website (2016-ish I believe), sailed the high seas and unapologetically looted and shared more games than I count, but once in a blue moon comes someone that you just can't help but root for, you know?

This game has lot of potential and is one of the best games out there, and for someone as kind-hearted and involved with the community to be it's creator is just the icing on the cake honestly - so you ought to support him if you can, or else! *menacing pirate noises*

Apr 3, 2019
Hi Breadman, this is just another suggestion. Hope you can consider if it makes sense for your game. I know there is already a gallery room but I believe it's also a great idea to integrate the repeating of sex scenes like how summertime saga does it. Basically you talk to a person and ask for sex from them once you've unlocked the scene (you can just recycle the dialogue or change it a little). For example, after you finish the sex scene with the girl in the dress shop, you can talk to her and ask for sex again. I feel like this would make it feel even more believable than it already is. Thanks!

MR HORNY

Sep 14, 2019
It's fine when this game gets a lot of support, free links will be everywhere if not I shall be the hero HAHA

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Personally, I don't get the drive of some people to just "pirate" stuff, even tho the developer is active and talks with people, answering questions and himself providing material (Images and the game itself) as soon as the exclusive supporter time runs out.

Like, it should be possible to wait a few friggin days...even better, dev might include a patch to the public version if bugs are found in the "supporter" release.

p.s. Bread, I got a question out of pure curiosity. There is a naked sprite for the MC, which is used in the short time of him in the bath. Was this a one time thing or will there be a way of using it again...like a nude beach or just walking around naked at home?
I found sprite and pixel art always interesting, even tried some myself and...let's just say I don't rly have the talent, so I found it kinda funny if that sprite was made for a one time (short) moment.

p.p.s. all hail the supernatural size-increasing harem bed! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Personally, I don't get the drive of some people to just "pirate" stuff, even tho the developer is active and talks with people, answering questions and himself providing material (Images and the game itself) as soon as the exclusive supporter time runs out.

Like, it should be possible to wait a few friggin days...even better, dev might include a patch to the public version if bugs are found in the "supporter" release.
Relax my man, no one here wants the game to be pirated/leaked in any way shape or form and will happily wait for as long as it takes for those exact same reasons you've just listed. You're overexaggerating a bit lol.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes