46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Good news! This new update does away with the differing routes, instead allowing me to focus on a single cohesive story. No locking out of scenes
Hmm... plenty large decision there. So my inner compass, or potential immorality - no longer counts fer nuthin?

In my view, there's no such thing as "lock-outs" based on decision making. Not all that taxing to save the story at a crossroads (as a User) and test the alternate path in the short term. In the long term, if I enjoyed one path enough - maybe I play the whole thing through with an alternate mindset and enjoy a brand new me, eh. Which supports and allows for some longevity to your game going forward.

I would hope you arrived at the decision to eliminate alternatives due to a greater recognition of what you want to achieve as the Kreator - and how to most enjoyably implement that for both Maker and User alike - as opposed to bowing to "gimme what I want and make it easy for me" pressure from the masses? Cuz you know, never let the inmates run the Asylum ; )

Last edited:

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Not yet knowing her personality enough - I subjectively appreciate the 1st two of the cross-hetched greens; while the dark yellow is also suprisingly interesting.

I DO think her intended personality would matter the most on this, however.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hmm... plenty large decision there. So my inner compass, or potential immorality - no longer counts fer nuthin?

In my view, there's no such thing as "lock-outs" based on decision making. Not all that taxing to save the story at a crossroads (as a User) and test the alternate path in the short term. In the long term, if I enjoyed one path enough - maybe I play the whole thing through with an alternate mindset and enjoy a brand new me, eh. Which supports and allows for some longevity to your game going forward.

I would hope you arrived at the decision to eliminate alternatives due to a greater recognition of what you want to achieve as the Kreator - and how to most enjoyably implement that for both Maker and User alike - as opposed to bowing to "gimme what I want and make it easy for me" pressure from the masses? Cuz you know, never let the inmates run the Asylum ; )
Yeah, it's always possible I add the routes back in at a later date, but for now focusing on one story allows me to get more content to more people, which is good!

Reactions: 46n2 and Nikademis

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
BreadManGames
This update took longer than usual right ? usually it's 2 months from build to build but this time it seems to be 3 (if i calculated correctly):

2.png

SBS says DD 0.2 was dumped in december eigth, 0.3 is planned to be released in March fifth.
1.png

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames
This update took longer than usual right ? usually it's 2 months from build to build but this time it seems to be 3 (if i calculated correctly):

View attachment 1687406

SBS says DD 0.2 was dumped in december eigth, 0.3 is planned to be released in March fifth.
View attachment 1687404
That post was me announcing v.02, it came out to subs on Dec. 17 and everyone on Dec 22. I took the holiday off and returned to work Jan 3 and finished v.03 March 5 for subs/10th for everyone. It's around 2 months, but Xmas mucked things up as I was traveling a lot and not working.

That being said, this next update has so many scenes and content that it will likely take me 10-12 weeks to get done haha

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
That post was me announcing v.02, it came out to subs on Dec. 17 and everyone on Dec 22. I took the holiday off and returned to work Jan 3 and finished v.03 March 5 for subs/10th for everyone. It's around 2 months, but Xmas mucked things up as I was traveling a lot and not working.

That being said, this next update has so many scenes and content that it will likely take me 10-12 weeks to get done haha
Oh, I just looked at the bare numbers without knowing things like traveling and that it was released in dec 17th not 8 etc...
Damn in 3 months from now that will be crazy times. Being A Dik will get a new release & Summertime Saga and DC promised 12 h scenes btw the h scenes was already leaked, there was a frame in some of his newer streams where we saw a folder which showed the planned sex positions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Demon Deals will be released by than it will be the icing on the cake.
Will be very difficult but i will try to not to play the coming build, if i have enough patience maybe i can stretch up, up to end of 2022 and than play a version with much more content but like i said it will be very hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Oh, I just looked at the bare numbers without knowing things like traveling and that it was released in dec 17th not 8 etc...
Damn in 3 months from now that will be crazy times. Being A Dik will get a new release & Summertime Saga and DC promised 12 h scenes btw the h scenes was already leaked, there was a frame in some of his newer streams where we saw a folder which showed the planned sex positions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When Demon Deals will be released by than it will be the icing on the cake.
Will be very difficult but i will try to not to play the coming build, if i have enough patience maybe i can stretch up, up to end of 2022 and than play a version with much more content but like i said it will be very hard.
Yeah! Patience is a virtue...

Reactions: Count Morado

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017

Everyone need vacations... you are one of the only ones who keeps a lot of contact with the community. Just dont let the money talk

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes