BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Can donors on "BuyMeACoffee" see the unlocked content on your "SubscribeStar" page or is it exlcusive only for SSS members?
The easiest way to do that would prob be me making a private discord channel just for folks with the Kofi role, as I am not able to post NSFW on their platform without risking getting kicked haha. But I could do that, make a private channel and just post the same shit both places.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Can donors on "BuyMeACoffee" see the unlocked content on your "SubscribeStar" page or is it exlcusive only for SSS members?
Sorry if I misread, but that'd only be for members on Kofi, so subbing there instead of SS, donors I'm considering a one-off thing

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Sorry if I misread, but that'd only be for members on Kofi, so subbing there instead of SS, donors I'm considering a one-off thing
Hm looks like i understood the system of BMAC wrong thought it's a subscription based model like Patreon or SubscribeStar

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hm looks like i understood the system of BMAC wrong thought it's a subscription based model like Patreon or SubscribeStar
From what I can see on his Ko-fi page - there are two ways to buy a cuppa and from what BreadManGames mentioned, I gather he means:
  • There is a donor "one-time" option - that wouldn't have access to a Ko-fi channel on discord (if he made one).
  • There is a membership, recurring option - that WOULD have access to a Ko-fi channel on discord (if he made one).
Makes sense if that is what he means.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
From what I can see on his Ko-fi page - there are two ways to buy a cuppa and from what BreadManGames mentioned, I gather he means:
  • There is a donor "one-time" option - that wouldn't have access to a Ko-fi channel on discord (if he made one).
  • There is a membership, recurring option - that WOULD have access to a Ko-fi channel on discord (if he made one).
Makes sense if that is what he means.
That's correct, the membership would also qualify for early access to new releases!

marci95

Mar 11, 2021
This is a known bug that I've fixed for the next update. Unfortunately you're gonna have to reload to your most recent save before this event. when you talk to Mom after finding the items DO NOT interact with her from below, do it from above or the sides - the issue is a pathing one where if she can't exit the game locks.

Sorry this happened to you, like I said though it is fixed for future releases

So in my case she walks down straight against a wall damn :D but thanks for the reply I will support you in the future <3

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So in my case she walks down straight against a wall damn :D but thanks for the reply I will support you in the future <3
oh shit haha, no idea how that's happening!

Good news is I announced the official release for v.03, and there's only a week left for subscribers and 12 days for everyone else!

Reactions: 46n2 and Cidoo

Melihd102

Oct 6, 2017
Agree with what Sukme said, also there is a bug where if you do the progression incorrectly or if you go back to sleep before finding the three spots. I'd say reload and try again, otherwise send me your save and I can check it out!
there was a bug, I went back a few saves and it was fixed.
Btw thank you for the answers

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Week passed bro (btw found a new site for donations maybe you should sign up )
A.png

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes