PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
old art previews! Did I post the sketch before? Oh well.
1693976_sketch.jpg
1693977_EnglishIntro_006a.png

1693978_Pinup_December.jpg
1693979_Pinup_December_Nude.jpg
1693980_Pinup_November.jpg
Holly Molly thanks a ton mate, sketch of Leslie TF is awesome but the most amazing is the "Triple Ball Dick Sucker Trio" will this be in the game sometime ? the thanksgiving scene could also be used in a comic like MelkorMancin make hehe.
Also curious how the MC will use that fat ass of Brenda, she really is something different.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Holly Molly thanks a ton mate, sketch of Leslie TF is awesome but the most amazing is the "Triple Ball Dick Sucker Trio" will this be in the game sometime ? the thanksgiving scene could also be used in a comic like MelkorMancin make hehe.
Also curious how the MC will use that fat ass of Brenda, she really is something different.
thanks! Thanksgiving will be an end-game thing, once everyone's conquered.

I've got plans for Brenda! she'll be a fun one

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Yes the mac version does not work for me as well. I had to download the PC version and drag the nwjs icon for me to run the PC version in the mac.
As a fellow Mac user, can you explain what you did to get the game to work?

Melihd102

Oct 6, 2017
Did you remove the game folder from the zipped folder? The only time I've seen folks have this issue is when they're playing from inside the ZIP.

If removing the game folder from ZIP doesn't work, let me know, as this is a new one.
Yes I did. I solved where I got stuck, but the save file is still corrupt

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yes I did. I solved where I got stuck, but the save file is still corrupt
Dang. sorry to hear that, the save on front page picks up at the end of the first update if that helps, or wait like 2 weeks or so for the next update!

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Holy hell that looks like a nice problem to have.

• Haha
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
What should I do when lilith takes over mc body. I clicked everywhere in the house
There should be sparkly areas for you to 'bump' into that are quite visible. If not you may have run into a bug ( or on an older system having graphic issues ( I did on my laptop, had to update graphics driver))

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
What should I do when lilith takes over mc body. I clicked everywhere in the house
Agree with what Sukme said, also there is a bug where if you do the progression incorrectly or if you go back to sleep before finding the three spots. I'd say reload and try again, otherwise send me your save and I can check it out!

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
I wish there was a Patreon... Would've jumped on it straight away on day 1... Sadly its hard to get a Credit Card in germany... better said, its a pain to get one.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I wish there was a Patreon... Would've jumped on it straight away on day 1... Sadly its hard to get a Credit Card in germany... better said, its a pain to get one.
Just posted this on Discord

Hello! After some folks asked about it I've made a membership tier on Ko-Fi (link in the Welcome Channel and right here).

Just the Demonslayers tier - for those who want the new release early but can't sub.

Reactions: IRLover

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Just posted this on Discord

Hello! After some folks asked about it I've made a membership tier on Ko-Fi (link in the Welcome Channel and right here).

Just the Demonslayers tier - for those who want the new release early but can't sub.
Can donors on "BuyMeACoffee" see the unlocked content on your "SubscribeStar" page or is it exlcusive only for SSS members?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes