46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Don't know it this was posted here, so...
View attachment 1658638
152lbs at 5'3" ?! That's a whole lotta titty to carry around (and caboose, no doubt?). I bet she could use a nice comforting and considerate backrub, eh. Surely Mister Hasan's wife could use a little challenge on the "kept" end of things. And since I've got the devil on my side... ; P

PS You might have to explain to some folks what "a kept woman" means. On the other hand, I don't think you should. Let them learn it via usage ; )

marci95

Mar 11, 2021
Hi, any idea why my game freezes on the family dinner event when for preparations I should buy some red wine?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi, any idea why my game freezes on the family dinner event when for preparations I should buy some red wine?
This is a known bug that I've fixed for the next update. Unfortunately you're gonna have to reload to your most recent save before this event. when you talk to Mom after finding the items DO NOT interact with her from below, do it from above or the sides - the issue is a pathing one where if she can't exit the game locks.

Sorry this happened to you, like I said though it is fixed for future releases

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
When will this appear ingame, Halloween 2022 ?

Maybe this gives you some inspiration for the Hello'Wiener update :WeSmart:
View attachment 1662251
oof, I like that reference - but I'm unlikely to do any kind of holiday updates outside of like pinups, etc. just because I feel like they take away from the main story and are more work than they're justified to be. Folks have suggested having cosplay events at the comic store with certain characters, which would be a good way to have stuff like this

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
yeah my computer crashed suddenly, I think it was a combo of my working in a huge file and OBS+Chrome sucking up too much RAM. Will be trying again though at 5PM PST today, to finish her outfits
Hm strange only that DarkCookie's stream also stopped on the same day at the same time and was split to 2 videos, he says it was Picarto's fault.
A.png

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hm Bread didn't respond since yesterday anymore, hopefully everything fine with him.

Hm strange only that DarkCookie's stream also stopped on the same day at the same time and was split to 2 videos, he says it was Picarto's fault.
View attachment 1665253
Oh good, maybe the $400 I spent on a new graphics card was pointless haha
But yeah, I took yesterday off, back and back at work today

Apr 3, 2019
Hi BreadManGames, I am quite impressed by your game. This is definitely one of the better games on this site. I hope you can consider my suggestion: to make all scenes available and to not have a scene blocked because you have chosen a certain path. I think text difference for corruption and virtue choices is the way to go. Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes