BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi BreadManGames, I am quite impressed by your game. This is definitely one of the better games on this site. I hope you can consider my suggestion: to make all scenes available and to not have a scene blocked because you have chosen a certain path. I think text difference for corruption and virtue choices is the way to go. Thanks!
Good news! This new update does away with the differing routes, instead allowing me to focus on a single cohesive story. No locking out of scenes

Melihd102

Oct 6, 2017
Save File does not work I think. When I copy past it game and load game start day one and I m stuck task in the evening complete dinner workuot and movie night. I m doing but mission does not progres

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
People looking at the harem image: "woah, how many more hot girls will he get!?"
Me: "How is the bed getting wider and wider?....WiTcHcRaFt!" :ROFLMAO:

Jokes aside, looks fine, next update gonna be fun.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Save File does not work I think. When I copy past it game and load game start day one and I m stuck task in the evening complete dinner workuot and movie night. I m doing but mission does not progres
Did you remove the game folder from the zipped folder? The only time I've seen folks have this issue is when they're playing from inside the ZIP.

If removing the game folder from ZIP doesn't work, let me know, as this is a new one.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes