BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Personally, I don't get the drive of some people to just "pirate" stuff, even tho the developer is active and talks with people, answering questions and himself providing material (Images and the game itself) as soon as the exclusive supporter time runs out.

Like, it should be possible to wait a few friggin days...even better, dev might include a patch to the public version if bugs are found in the "supporter" release.

p.s. Bread, I got a question out of pure curiosity. There is a naked sprite for the MC, which is used in the short time of him in the bath. Was this a one time thing or will there be a way of using it again...like a nude beach or just walking around naked at home?
I found sprite and pixel art always interesting, even tried some myself and...let's just say I don't rly have the talent, so I found it kinda funny if that sprite was made for a one time (short) moment.

p.p.s. all hail the supernatural size-increasing harem bed! :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely the sprites are gonna come into play! Part of Leslie's fall is the loosening of inhibitions, and getting MC's cock in front of her eyes as much as possible haha

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi Breadman, this is just another suggestion. Hope you can consider if it makes sense for your game. I know there is already a gallery room but I believe it's also a great idea to integrate the repeating of sex scenes like how summertime saga does it. Basically you talk to a person and ask for sex from them once you've unlocked the scene (you can just recycle the dialogue or change it a little). For example, after you finish the sex scene with the girl in the dress shop, you can talk to her and ask for sex again. I feel like this would make it feel even more believable than it already is. Thanks!
Definitely will happen, and definitely something I should of thought of haha. Good idea Dux!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'd love to support the game, but sadly I don't have credit card. Is there another way ?
Thank you for the support, the only to methods are Subscribestar or Ko-fi currently (Ko-fi takes Paypal?)! Either way, glad you're playing

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for the support and feedback, all of you guys! I'm doing something right when even grizzled pirates are advocating for me haha - I am working on all the little fixes people are reporting and look forward to getting the game out to everyone this week!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
BreadManGames trying to mess about with the equip page (I wanted to wear the workout outfit) by clicking on equip and then on enter on the sole blank space caused the game to crash with an error of "cannot read property setObject of undefined"

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames trying to mess about with the equip page (I wanted to wear the workout outfit) by clicking on equip and then on enter on the sole blank space caused the game to crash with an error of "cannot read property setObject of undefined"
Thanks for letting me know that, you helped me figure out how to simplify the options menu - just got rid of all the crap I don't need in it haha

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for letting me know that, you helped me figure out how to simplify the options menu - just got rid of all the crap I don't need in it haha
Ha. sounds great.

BTW I also found these issues:
1. I ended up having two copies of red men's shorts. one when i had the first sex scene with the shop girl, and one when i came back to buy it as per journal

2. The scene where sam is introduced requires you to stand still outside your apartment when the blue and red lights start flashing. if you go down the stairs it will abort it.

3. when you chase down the 2 girls at the book store, when you enter the mall there is a camera pan to the bookstore and back and some dialog. you can move while this is happening. so first time i just ran through and entered the store before finished it. I reloaded and let it play out before doing it again. i don't think it actually mattered. but for completion's sake.

4. There is no journal entry guiding you to the girl who is running in the park in the morning. you have to encounter her on your own via exploring.

Interesting the corruption and virtue routes so far have the same scenes. Just slightly different dialog before the sex scene commences. I am imagining it will diverge later?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ha. sounds great.

BTW I also found these issues:
1. I ended up having two copies of red men's shorts. one when i had the first sex scene with the shop girl, and one when i came back to buy it as per journal

2. The scene where sam is introduced requires you to stand still outside your apartment when the blue and red lights start flashing. if you go down the stairs it will abort it.

3. when you chase down the 2 girls at the book store, when you enter the mall there is a camera pan to the bookstore and back and some dialog. you can move while this is happening. so first time i just ran through and entered the store before finished it. I reloaded and let it play out before doing it again. i don't think it actually mattered. but for completion's sake.

4. There is no journal entry guiding you to the girl who is running in the park in the morning. you have to encounter her on your own via exploring.

Interesting the corruption and virtue routes so far have the same scenes. Just slightly different dialog before the sex scene commences. I am imagining it will diverge later?
Are you playing v.03 or v.02?

1. Easy fix
2. I think I've already fixed this for the new update, which is why I asked what version you're on
3. Easy fix
4. I want a few girls to be found while exploring, like Lucia in the Tech store and the Freeman sisters at the pizza place.

Thanks for taking the time to find these, it helps a lot!

Reactions: Furnox and mrttao

a1447520

Jan 3, 2018
I really want to support I'm from Taiwan and I don't have a credit card, but I can't swipe support with Taiwan's VISA. I have only used the patreon platform to support it successfully.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Are you playing v.03 or v.02?
v0.2.1
4. I want a few girls to be found while exploring, like Lucia in the Tech store and the Freeman sisters at the pizza place.
How sensitive are those explorations to time of day? needing to explore the whole map (it is huge) multiple times at different times can be quite tedious. Especially as you need to interact with every store you pass to see if you can actually walk into it.

And also widen the time frame in which the first encounters can occur

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
v0.2.1

How sensitive are those explorations to time of day? needing to explore the whole map (it is huge) multiple times at different times can be quite tedious. Especially as you need to interact with every store you pass to see if you can actually walk into it.

And also widen the time frame in which the first encounters can occur
I believe Arianna in the park is the only super time-sensitive one, as she only runs in the mornings. The other two are available pretty much all day. But yeah, this early in development I get that the world feels big and pretty empty, but it will fill up over time!

Maybe I can add a hint to the quest log or something for them, I'll look into it

petesimp

Apr 2, 2019
Would have loved for her big tits to pop out or at least make an appearance in this new scene! But catwoman was so hot!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I believe Arianna in the park is the only super time-sensitive one, as she only runs in the mornings. The other two are available pretty much all day. But yeah, this early in development I get that the world feels big and pretty empty, but it will fill up over time!

Maybe I can add a hint to the quest log or something for them, I'll look into it
Really recommended the use of hints or something to tell the player what to do, at least with time related events, when the world is big from the beginning it's kind of tedious to try everything.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
No joke, that bed is nearly the size of my entire fucking room. lol

..And it's only getting bigger from the looks of it. BOOBA.gif

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes