Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what am i supposed to do after placing the book in the mall and library?
You are supposed to have the MC place the book in three places: Cup-a-Feel, Stack'd, and the school library. So if the MC did the mall and the library, what does that leave?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Gave a problem with the android version. When you get the option to continue the story with Brandy to skip class and go over to her place, the game locks up as you try and leave the class. You talk to the teacher and it just sits on that scene and doesn't move on. It's frustrating because you can't continue the mothers story without continuing Brandy's story. Anyone have save data that goes past that point?
This is a known bug that we've fixed in the upcoming patch. For now the workaround is to let the event play at normal speed, meaning don't use fast/skip, and when the MC walks out of the history classroom just walk up 1 tile. It should play like normal from there.

Last edited:

el nene

Sep 2, 2023
Hello, this comment is not to throw bad comments or anything like that, I just have a concern.

When I'm doing the mission of sabrina to help her friend (katie) in the cup to feel, the character stays still and does not let me move or do anything, I do not know if it only happens to me and I find it strange because in version v0.05 did not happen to me and now in the new one is happening to me, I want to clarify that the game is a marvel but does not let me continue advancing in the story so any solution? 1708373722477.png

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, this comment is not to throw bad comments or anything like that, I just have a concern.

When I'm doing the mission of sabrina to help her friend (katie) in the cup to feel, the character stays still and does not let me move or do anything, I do not know if it only happens to me and I find it strange because in version v0.05 did not happen to me and now in the new one is happening to me, I want to clarify that the game is a marvel but does not let me continue advancing in the story so any solution? View attachment 3369706
#9,646 <- For those who have soft-locked their game with Katie at Cup-a-Feel.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017

When I'm doing the mission of sabrina to help her friend (katie) in the cup to feel, the character stays still and does not let me move or do anything, I do not know if it only happens to me and I find it strange because in version v0.05 did not happen to me and now in the new one is happening to me, I want to clarify that the game is a marvel but does not let me continue advancing in the story so any solution?
#9,646 <- For those who have soft-locked their game with Katie at Cup-a-Feel.
Just FYI we're aware of the bug and we have fixed it, the fix will be a part of the next patch coming soon™.
Besides editing your save, the best way to avoid this is to not enter Cup a Feel until Sabrina's questline tells you to go there.
We'll add a way for users to be able to fix their save in-game, should they already be affected.

Edit:
Scratch the above, I forgot that the fix specifically for Katie's bug was already a part of the public version. Make sure you have the latest version, the one that says v0.06 on the title screen without "beta" anywhere, and the quest should play fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count Morado

BeholdenAnt3298

Jun 19, 2018
anyone have a fix for the "secret girlfriend" quest? everytime i try to ditchclass after talking to Brandy it says, "i have to get to class!".

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone have a fix for the "secret girlfriend" quest? everytime i try to ditchclass after talking to Brandy it says, "i have to get to class!".
Once you have the MC go into VU, the MC has to finish the school day before leaving it.
how do you put the full save in your own game?
create a temporary save in any slot 1-49, close the game, go to where you downloaded the full save file, rename the full save file to the name of the temporary save file, move the renamed full save file into the save directory overwriting the temporary save file, open the game, load the save.

BeholdenAnt3298

Jun 19, 2018
Once you have the MC go into VU, the MC has to finish the school day before leaving it.
create a temporary save in any slot 1-49, close the game, go to where you downloaded the full save file, rename the full save file to the name of the temporary save file, move the renamed full save file into the save directory overwriting the temporary save file, open the game, load the save.
the problem is, when Mrs. Smyth leaves the room because she forgot her lecture notes, you brandy leaves to ditch. MC says, "i need to get out of here" but i can't because the class isn't over. if i speak to the teacher in the hallway, game bugs.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
the problem is, when Mrs. Smyth leaves the room because she forgot her lecture notes, you brandy leaves to ditch. MC says, "i need to get out of here" but i can't because the class isn't over. if i speak to the teacher in the hallway, game bugs.
More importantly than what the MC dialogue is-- What quest entry in your journal are you attempting to complete? Screenshot your journal showing the entry you are trying to finish.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
its a brandy task and it's giving me hell. View attachment 3370179
My playthrough doesn't have that bug: starts at 17:30 #7,044

Brandy says ditch
MC follows her out
History teacher talks to MC
MC makes excuse
MC joins Brandy in school courtyard

I think it should all be automatic once starting History class - nothing the player needs to interact with. Something must be conflicting with your play.

Reactions: harem.king
4.50 star(s) 143 Votes