Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Could you share? i dont feel like starting over... / Or anyone else that has a full gallery save? I would greatly appreciate it.
You can start from the end of last version using the save that comes with each new version - slot 50.

Reactions: junior366

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/02/25

First log of v0.06.5 - after finishing up the public, and then .06a patch, I'm now getting to work on stuff for the next build!

The writing has been done for some time, but this past week I was able to complete all the new busts for the upcoming events, as well as all the new character sprites, leaving just the non-character assets and the maps to complete. The coding section for Prepro should just involve setting up the maps and asset animations and stuff so it won't be terribly time consuming either. I do have some tasks Zakko's written out for me and I'm still juggling getting my taxes done and some other irl stuff I put off in getting the update out, but I'm building momentum.

Stream tomorrow, we're cleaning up Susy's old bust on an EU friendly 10AM PST one tomorrow!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_1_post.jpg

Dec 3, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/02/25

First log of v0.06.5 - after finishing up the public, and then .06a patch, I'm now getting to work on stuff for the next build!

The writing has been done for some time, but this past week I was able to complete all the new busts for the upcoming events, as well as all the new character sprites, leaving just the non-character assets and the maps to complete. The coding section for Prepro should just involve setting up the maps and asset animations and stuff so it won't be terribly time consuming either. I do have some tasks Zakko's written out for me and I'm still juggling getting my taxes done and some other irl stuff I put off in getting the update out, but I'm building momentum.

Stream tomorrow, we're cleaning up Susy's old bust on an EU friendly 10AM PST one tomorrow!

- Breadman
You guys are great, love that you drop whole stories instead of minor breadcrumbs spread out over several characters. Don't let the naysayers get you down, keep doing what you're doing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BSsummerG

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It is not possible to play it is already burning every time the prices with the characters disappear or the game is buggy.
English is obvious not your first language... that was incomprehensible.

I recommend going to deepl.com, if your first language is supported, and then typing in your comment to have it translate. Post the translation here.

Also, the game is not buggy to the extent you are stating. I would guess it is more a problem with your system or the player, themselves.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
English is obvious not your first language... that was incomprehensible.

I recommend going to deepl.com, if your first language is supported, and then typing in your comment to have it translate. Post the translation here.

Also, the game is not buggy to the extent you are stating. I would guess it is more a problem with your system or the player, themselves.
It is impossible to play every time the scenes disappear along with the characters. ( English is not my language bro sorry I live in Russia. )

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It is impossible to play every time the scenes disappear along with the characters. ( So I wrote, I just use a translator, I speak Russian. )
Thank you. That sentence makes sense. What are you using to play this? Microsoft Windows? if so, what version? 7, 8, 10, 11? What is your video card? Have you made sure you Windows and video drivers are up to date?
Спасибо. Эта фраза имеет смысл. Что вы используете для игры? Microsoft Windows? Если да, то какую версию? 7, 8, 10, 11? Какая у вас видеокарта? Убедились ли вы, что Windows и видеодрайверы обновлены?

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Thank you. That sentence makes sense. What are you using to play this? Microsoft Windows? if so, what version? 7, 8, 10, 11? What is your video card? Have you made sure you Windows and video drivers are up to date?
Спасибо. Эта фраза имеет смысл. Что вы используете для игры? Microsoft Windows? Если да, то какую версию? 7, 8, 10, 11? Какая у вас видеокарта? Убедились ли вы, что Windows и видеодрайверы обновлены?
I'm using windows 7 ultimate microsoft and yes I'm fine with the video card.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes