Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
So, feel I might be missing something with Dolly, do I just keep fucking her every day? The quest is still active but nothing seems to change, just tells me to find her in the maternity ward.

Reactions: densittie

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
So, feel I might be missing something with Dolly, do I just keep fucking her every day? The quest is still active but nothing seems to change, just tells me to find her in the maternity ward.
Some people got a bug where it'd get stuck on that quest, others had an issue where they would complete Dolly but could no longer replay her scenes.
Both things have been fixed so they won't occur again, and for people that had their saves affected, there'll be an in-game way to fix Dolly's content in the patch that's dropping soon™.

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Some people got a bug where it'd get stuck on that quest, others had an issue where they would complete Dolly but could no longer replay her scenes.
Both things have been fixed so they won't occur again, and for people that had their saves affected, there'll be an in-game way to fix Dolly's content in the patch that's dropping soon™.
Ah awesome, thank you! Do you need my save or anything to look at, or do you have enough data regarding the bug?

Last edited:

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Ah awesome, thank you! Do you need my save or anything to look at, or do you have enough data regarding the bug?
Thank you for the offer, but everything has already been taken care of. We're just working on other bugs before we release the patch—we're trying to minimise the amount of bugfix patches.
Game breaking bugs would of course get hotfixes, but we seem to have avoided the worst this time around :BootyTime:

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Love the new Brenda route.
We didn't get a lot of Leslie though, if I am not mistaken, unless I somehow missed some scenes, we only got two new scenes? :(

Jocky_24

Nov 28, 2023
Gotta say I'm loving the game so far Zakko, but are there any lesbian scenes in the game? Or preferably a event where you get a shot at fucking Cassie and Brandy at the same time while they eat each other?

DarkLink560

Jan 18, 2019
I had the same problem. To fix it, upload save on Save Editor, then change "Dolly" variable (#61) from 1 to 2.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Gotta say I'm loving the game so far Zakko, but are there any lesbian scenes in the game? Or preferably a event where you get a shot at fucking Cassie and Brandy at the same time while they eat each other?
Glad you're enjoying the game!
Yes, there is some lesbian stuff—granted that is not a big focus of Demon Deals, so don't expect a ton of such content. Currently it's just Asha and Calliope in the hidden area to the left of the school.
No, there's no event like the one you describe.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Where the heck is comic #2?

I've found what looks like a restaurant by the boardwalk that's closed for renovations, and an abandoned cabin in the woods. But I can't find the silly comic book #2. haha

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes