Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm using windows 7 ultimate microsoft and yes I'm fine with the video card.
Some people have been able to play this game with Windows 7, but you should know that the version of RPG Maker that Breadman Games uses is MZ -
Некоторые люди смогли играть в эту игру на Windows 7, но вы должны знать, что версия RPG Maker, которую использует Breadman Games, - это MZ.
The minimum requirements for MZ:
Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better
Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display
Минимальные требования для MZ:
ОС: Microsoft Windows® 8.1/10 (64bit)
Процессор: Intel Core i3-4340 или лучше
Память: 8 ГБ ОЗУ
Графика: Совместимый OpenGL / VRAM 1 ГБ или лучше
Дополнительные примечания: Дисплей 1280x768 или лучше
You could try the compatibility patch on the first page, but it may not help you.
Вы можете попробовать патч совместимости на первой странице, но он может вам не помочь.

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
Does anyone else get stuck on a loading circle when Cass interrupts you and Brandy when they first visit? Not sure what to do next nothing happens and music just plays

1708970511064.png
After waiting i eventually get an error saying "Failed to load" and it shows the file name but i have that file in the folder. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone else get stuck on a loading circle when Cass interrupts you and Brandy when they first visit? Not sure what to do next nothing happens and music just plays

After waiting i eventually get an error saying "Failed to load" and it shows the file name but i have that file in the folder. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
I would guess the file has somehow been corrupted. Try re-extracting the game and/or re-downloading it to make sure all the files are okay.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Just downloaded this game for the first time really quick im having a issue at the very start when trying to look in the boxes for MC medication it wont let me go in my room. Is this a bug and does anyone else have this problem or know a solution

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Just downloaded this game for the first time really quick im having a issue at the very start when trying to look in the boxes for MC medication it wont let me go in my room. Is this a bug and does anyone else have this problem or know a solution
Interact with all 4 boxes. They're outside of MC's room, so you don't need to go in there.

Reactions: kingme360

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Not sure if this is a known issue, but I encountered a pretty big sequence break where I was able to trigger the event where the MC and Brandy skip school and talk about having a gym session with Cassie before I'd ever even gotten the women's athletic outfit and started the Working It Out quest to ever encounter Cassie at the gym, so that was a bit weird.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Not sure if this is a known issue, but I encountered a pretty big sequence break where I was able to trigger the event where the MC and Brandy skip school and talk about having a gym session with Cassie before I'd ever even gotten the women's athletic outfit and started the Working It Out quest to ever encounter Cassie at the gym, so that was a bit weird.
We thought we had changed this, but it must've got lost in our notes. We'll look into it :BootyTime:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just finished Mom's route in the update, love the slow corruption there, and looking forward to more. The lipstick marks on the dildo made the MC's dick was nicely added. A great tease for the eventual bj. Nicely done!

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Just finished Mom's route in the update, love the slow corruption there, and looking forward to more. The lipstick marks on the dildo made the MC's dick was nicely added. A great tease for the eventual bj. Nicely done!
Seems like the real corruption will start after the eventual bj. Of course, the aunt will have to be the first one to fall given the dynamic of auntie/cousin being the easier ones while mom/sis are the slowburn content.

AzraelReaper

Jun 10, 2018
Definitely seems like it's going to be another 3-4 updates before we get to see the mom finally give in and actually have sex with the mc

SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
I would guess the file has somehow been corrupted. Try re-extracting the game and/or re-downloading it to make sure all the files are okay.
re extracting worked thanks alot. That was a weird not sure how it happened

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes