yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonDeals-0.06a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: pisstaker

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
game file is not opening on mac
#6,058
I would love to not have anyone need to do this in the first place, like I've just succeeded with when it comes to Linux, but I require a system with macOS for that.
We will likely invest in one in the future, but it's not currently first on the list of stuff we need for the team/game.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
There is no landlady in Demon Deals, so no.
Also, there is none with Leslie, either. That isn't scheduled until around v0.10-ish.
think he meant Lesley as land lady

or could mean landlord rented apartment from in beginning game mc saids has own apartment

school set up for him

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I finished the game and joined the discord. So I have a question, I understand that the developer creates unique images that will not be in the game and I would like to know where I could find them all, if there is a folder to download or in a drive etc. THANKS

Moonman1

May 17, 2018

or could mean landlord rented apartment from in beginning game mc saids has own apartment

school set up for him
i generally call m o m character as landlady u know because of the rules here and in most games she's called as landlady by default.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i generally call m o m character as landlady u know because of the rules here and in most games she's called as landlady by default.
You don't need to space out m o m. See: mom. But I can understand your confusion. To clear it up:

Those aren't the rules on this site. On F95Zone, there isn't that restriction.
Those aren't the rules for the game. In Demon Deals, Leslie is the MC's mom - calls her mom, etc.
Those aren't the rules for Subscribestar, the platform Breadman Games uses for supporters. It's a major reason why they chose Subscribestar.

The use of landladies and landlords in other games instead of moms and dads is usually because other developers use Patreon as their supporter platform.
I understood that. Hence the reason I phrased my first response the way I did.

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes