Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Guys who else want to see more of amira?
I have some ideas about her story. MC goes to the library and runs into amira and notices her curves. After some chatting, Amira has an inner conflict not to stare at his…

She invites him to a library workshop. After spending more time there, she tells him about her story and life and how hard it is as a housewife with a strict husband..
We're probably would be able to see her in 0.07 (if possible), since the one that comes next is the 0.065 (or not? idk) that will probably be the family update. After that I think they'll see which will be the next ''star'' girl for the next update. Being honest? Yeah I'm interested to see Amira content too, she's between Dr. Maria, Sunny, Hannah and Sofia for girls I wanna see content with. Also we haven't had a gentle and married milf to fully corrupt so that would be really cool. I also wanna see more of the angels, demons and the combat nun (but she will take a while, if I remember what Breadman said before).

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Eh... kind of a side-grade tbh
It's going to be difficult to tell when you're not comparing them in-game, but Susy was in need of a redraw purely because of fidelity so she's matching the rest of the busts. She wasn't redrawn because it wasn't a good bust or anything.
We're probably would be able to see her in 0.07 (if possible), since the one that comes next is the 0.065 (or not? idk) that will probably be the family update. After that I think they'll see which will be the next ''star'' girl for the next update. Being honest? Yeah I'm interested to see Amira content too, she's between Dr. Maria, Sunny, Hannah and Sofia for girls I wanna see content with. Also we haven't had a gentle and married milf to fully corrupt so that would be really cool. I also wanna see more of the angels, demons and the combat nun (but she will take a while, if I remember what Breadman said before).
Sunny was voted in for v0.07, it will be a while before there's a vote for v0.08.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ojbal

Hentaihoney

Aug 10, 2017
Just stumbled upon this game, it goes into my A+ pile as it is awesome and appears regularly updated. What is the update cycle?Is there a Buy me a coffee option anywhere?

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
does anyone have a compresssed latest version of this game? cause as much i wanna download 3.1gb however my net aint that strong

MrAnonymous9930

Dec 23, 2023
I'm having trouble finding the new content with the mom, dose anyone know how to trigger it? I know it's not supposed to be a lot, but anything at this point is better than nothing.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Just found this game last week. Played from scratch have 10+ hours of saved logs and like 13ish actual game play hours. Good storytelling. Really wholesome considering your banging chicks and demons 5/5 stars man. Played all the quest up to .06a. Looks like devs are on here regularly. And i found the comments saying the patron was removed so which of the other sites is better to help the devs to donate. And if the devs or other patrons read this is there any more planned anal scenes and or slapping animation of the girls with fat asses when going all the way. Not a deal breaker just asking after seeing all kinds of thick ass meat.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just found this game last week. Played from scratch have 10+ hours of saved logs and like 13ish actual game play hours. Good storytelling. Really wholesome considering your banging chicks and demons 5/5 stars man. Played all the quest up to .06a. Looks like devs are on here regularly. And i found the comments saying the patron was removed so which of the other sites is better to help the devs to donate. And if the devs or other patrons read this is there any more planned anal scenes and or slapping animation of the girls with fat asses when going all the way. Not a deal greater just asking after seeing all kinds of thick ass meat.
We've always used Substar, not Patreon, and there hasn't been any continuity issues on there. Either of the links in OP (substar or ko-fi) are good if you wanna kick the team a few bucks, it's always appreciated!
As for the butt stuff question, yeah for sure haha there's more girls with great asses than just Brenda so there'll be more butt-centric stuff in the future

Jun 29, 2019
eyyy long time no see y'all, here to post the winning pinup from the v.07 brackets we did over on discord (whoever got a perfect bracket for the v.07 tournament got a pinup). This one was fun, a trio of Lilith, her alter-ego Dr. Faust, and Dr. Maria!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that's just downright brilliant.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
We've always used Substar, not Patreon, and there hasn't been any continuity issues on there. Either of the links in OP (substar or ko-fi) are good if you wanna kick the team a few bucks, it's always appreciated!
As for the butt stuff question, yeah for sure haha there's more girls with great asses than just Brenda so there'll be more butt-centric stuff in the future
My man I appreciate the responds. And I may of mixed this form with another game devs form comments cause their Patron was taken down and I probably thought this was from this form. Excited to know there is more planned future butt stuff. And I got yall Ill send a couple bucks to Substar this Friday for my pay day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Will Sofia, Sunny and Amira be in the mix soon?

Reactions: TrapLord999
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes