Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the rules here and in most games she's called as landlady by default.
"Here" there's no such rule about fake Landladies and Roommates.

The reason for those games that are designed to have "not" incest in them, is because of Patreon/Paypal and potential freezing of a creator's Patreon page/account and the funds.

Reactions: Count Morado

Stanky

Jan 15, 2018
Hello guyz,
I got stuck on the mission of Brandy. Should I re-download the apk file maybe because I'm using the old public version ? Thanks in advance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BSsummerG

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I stuck on this quest, please help me
You'll find the missing pages outside on the street of those four locations. It's not a sparkle point, the page itself is on the screen, and if I remember correctly, will be moving in a small pattern.

Androidadult

Aug 3, 2020
You'll find the missing pages outside on the street of those four locations. It's not a sparkle point, the page itself is on the screen, and if I remember correctly, will be moving in a small pattern.
Sorry I didn't understand missing pages of paper?

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Sorry I didn't understand missing pages of paper?
The quest in your screenshot was to find 4 missing pages for Ashley. You go to each location, but on the outside on the street. You will see the actual page on the ground moving, instead of a "interact here" icon.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Does anybody else get a Failed to initialize graphics when starting the game?
If you did and fixed it; how did you do it? I've already apply the patch and it didn't work.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anybody else get a Failed to initialize graphics when starting the game?
If you did and fixed it; how did you do it? I've already apply the patch and it didn't work.
Did you make sure your OS is up to date?
Did you make sure your video drivers are up to date?
If you've done both of those and you used the compatibility patch, what is your OS and video card - the answer may be found in that.

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Did you make sure your OS is up to date?
Did you make sure your video drivers are up to date?
If you've done both of those and you used the compatibility patch, what is your OS and video card - the answer may be found in that.
Everything is up to date; window 10 and AMD Radeon R5 (yes it very old)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Everything is up to date; window 10 and AMD Radeon R5 (yes it very old)
2017 isn't very old. Up until last fall, I was running Windows 10 and NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 and I was able to run this (v0.05.5, obviously).

That said, this is the minimum requirements for games made with RPG MZ:
Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better
Additional Notes: 1280x768 or better Display

It appears the AMD Radeon R5 is an integrated graphics card - one person had a problem with an integrated card, while another had to switch to using their integrated card, in order to play the game.

I would make sure that the drivers you have for the video card are from AMD, directly and not a Windows Update... just in case.

Best of luck.

Reactions: TheshadowofH

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
ok i think i found a bug in version 0.06a so the bug is that we can call the angels multiple times instead of one time daily.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
i dont remember if the demon at the police was the same as Belial, anyone have a picture?
and much respect for Mammon's design, super shortstacked!
a little sad there is another update before Sunny, but so far every scene has been great, so i cannot complain (except for Ashley, who i didnt really care for)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i dont remember if the demon at the police was the same as Belial, anyone have a picture?
and much respect for Mammon's design, super shortstacked!
a little sad there is another update before Sunny, but so far every scene has been great, so i cannot complain (except for Ashley, who i didnt really care for)
#8,176

Hhhvc

Mar 17, 2021
Okay, we won't say it... because you did.
I understand why they waited so long with Brenda (Halloween, New Year + the whole plot for Brenda), but if the next update is about the family, then I doubt that there will be a complete plot for any of the family members.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I understand why they waited so long with Brenda (Halloween, New Year + the whole plot for Brenda), but if the next update is about the family, then I doubt that there will be a complete plot for any of the family members.
You are correct, it won't. However, look at the trends...

v0.06.0 - 11 Feb 2024 (8 months * extenuating circumstances)
v0.05.5 - 04 Jun 2023 (6 months)
v0.05.0 - 17 Dec 2022 (6 months)
v0.04.0 - 25 Jun 2022

Reactions: simpleguy787
4.50 star(s) 143 Votes