Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bruh its so good but the MC's dick is so huge? Like this isn't normal maybe u can make it more smaller cuz that dick like someone's dick after get stung by a wasp:KEK:
You're looking for "normal" in a game where the MC makes a pact with a demon dealing with fertility rites? Priapus and Kokopelli wag their phalli at you with stern rebuke.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
Bruh its so good but the MC's dick is so huge? Like this isn't normal maybe u can make it more smaller cuz that dick like someone's dick after get stung by a wasp:KEK:
According to the lore the writer has created, the size of his dick is perfect, as it is large enough to please a demon, and dominate a human. Humans and Demons might have two very different prospectives of what "Large" is. To us humans, 20-25cm is large. To Demons, large might be 40-50cm.

Remember, it's meant to completely dominate the minds & bodies of the women, so that they will serve him and willingly want to get impregnated by him over, and over again. He's the 'Dark Seed' after all.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
> This isn't normal

no shit it isn't normal. It is glorious and awesome.
MC quite literally had to sell his soul to a succubus for this upgrade.
This is literally why the game title is "demon deals".
Because of the deal the MC made with a demon that gave him a giant penis infused with demonic magic.

so it is more of a "stung by a succubus" rather than "stung by a bee"

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyerReady

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Stream results! Life with Ashley was a fun one, lots of good suggestions and a good mix of funny and sexy, just like her haha

EDIT: added the last few doodles I completed after the stream

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mako22

Nov 23, 2023
I am 100% against adding feet stuff to anything... like... even irl... when you enter my house, you cease to exist below the ankles... no feet, you float around on empty shoes (its a magic house, I payed extra for that feature)
I mean ok thats your opinion but its fetish like every other u can still put it to be skipable

LockEmUp

Jan 3, 2020
I mean ok thats your opinion but its fetish like every other u can still put it to be skipable
Sure, and I certainly wouldn't shame any creator wanting to add that sort of content to their game... but I ALSO strongly support letting the creators put what they want in their game and not bugging about other types of content that they are not into.

My reasoning may be selfish, if they aren't into it, they will probably do a bad job implementing it... but on a more wholsome level, we don't kink shame, and that goes both ways (don't shame someone into a kink any more than you would shame someone for having one)

Last edited:

mako22

Nov 23, 2023
Sure, and I certainly wouldn't shame any creator wanting to add that sort of content to their game... but I ALSO strongly support letting the creators put what they want in their game and not bugging about other types of content that they are not into.

My reasoning may be selfish, if they aren't into it, they will probably do a bad job implementing it... but on a more wholsome level, we don't kink shame, and that goes both ways (don't shame someone into a kink any more than you would shame someone for having one)
Totaly agree creators should chose what they want i was just making suggestion im fine with him not adding foot fetish

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes