Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
does mister breadman have a patreon ?
Developer: Breadman Games - - -
This particular game wouldn't survive Patreon

Reactions: BreadManGames
Jun 7, 2023
It's been a minute since I played,is Brenda the Aunt,or the Cousin?

Also does anyone know if there's ever gonna be a chance for MC to mess around with the Goth girls mom. The Elvira looking lady.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AlexTorch

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It's been a minute since I played,is Brenda the Aunt,or the Cousin?

Also does anyone know if there's ever gonna be a chance for MC to mess around with the Goth girls mom. The Elvira looking lady.
Brenda is the teacher - Cassie the aunt , Brandy the cousin.
I think there are plans for the MC to 'entertain' all the girls.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I am 100% against adding feet stuff to anything... like... even irl... when you enter my house, you cease to exist below the ankles... no feet, you float around on empty shoes (its a magic house, I payed extra for that feature)
To be fair, feet aren't even this games strong suit in the art department, glaringly so.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any sex with the mom yet?
developer said in 2-3 years
Breadman Games and the development team rarely speak in terms of days, weeks, months, years.

Breadman Games stated quite a few times that they have the story arc laid out and expect the MC and Leslie to consummate their sexual relationship around v0.10-ish. That's estimated at about 8 updates from now... That could be 2-3 years, it could be longer.

Spectrecal

Aug 7, 2022
Breadman Games and the development team rarely speak in terms of days, weeks, months, years.

Breadman Games stated quite a few times that they have the story arc laid out and expect the MC and Leslie to consummate their sexual relationship around v0.10-ish. That's estimated at about 8 updates from now... That could be 2-3 years, it could be longer.
Cool (y)

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I am glad this update had the mom in it BUT ... still no penetration or even a thigh rub. She just rubs on him while he sits.
I get it that we need to tease a bit but it has been a whole year!
Dude, it's been said countless times, they won't add full sex content with the mom until 0.10 and with the release history (i.e. ~7 months/update), that means it won't be before 2-3 years from now. That's right, a 5-year wait for full sex content with the main content girl of the game. Don't get your hopes up my friend, find another game to fulfill your needs.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I’m just here to tell the developer and fan base when the next update releases
Was that a question or statement? They don't give out hard dates until they are close to done. Especially when the latest just came out not too long ago - usually 6(ish) months or so in between.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes